Menu

Well this doesn't bode well! The week of trials, unbelievable trials, I have a million things to do, and we are out of _______!

Faith-manor

Irish cream like Baileys?

My son has informed that there is such a thing called Baileys Chocolat Luxe (Chocolate Baileys I mean c'mon!) and that it is the.best.drink.ever butโ€ฆit isnโ€™t available in the US and now my life feels incomplete. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, MEmama said:

My son has informed that there is such a thing called Baileys Chocolat Luxe (Chocolate Baileys I mean c'mon!) and that it is the.best.drink.ever butโ€ฆit isnโ€™t available in the US and now my life feels incomplete. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, MEmama said:

Isnโ€™t he coming home soon? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spryte said:

Isnโ€™t he coming home soon? ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes! And if he tests negative for covid (please please please) he might be home in a couple weeks! Heโ€™s promised to bring me some of this magic sounding elixir, and also a stocking's worth of European chocolates.

I raised him right. ๐Ÿ™‚ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, MEmama said:

Yes! And if he tests negative for covid (please please please) he might be home in a couple weeks! Heโ€™s promised to bring me some of this magic sounding elixir, and also a stocking's worth of European chocolates.

Yes, yes you did!

ETA when my parents lived in the EU, an extra suitcase full of coffee and chocolate usually came home for visits. ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Spryte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MEmama said:

He does not need clothes or personal care items. He just needs to bring yummy things home, and Baileys, and Baileys, and Baileys, and Baileys......๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Faith-manor said:

Irish cream.

We are out of Irish Cream. Oy! Now my morning coffee will not be all that it could be. The roads are icy too! But I feel like Mark should brave it for my sake. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

Just checking in to see if you got it, or if life is no longer worth living.ย 
ย 

๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Catwoman said:

Just checking in to see if you got it, or if life is no longer worth living.ย 
ย 

๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

ย 

I didn't get it. The roads are really icy here, and there was a lethal collision of a semi and an SUV not far from here. Ds, commuting while he take a couple of grad school courses, has been notified to stay at school. He has friends he can crash with, all vaxed, masking, careful people, and they do not mind having him on their couch.

I am not even having coffee now. I have gone straight to a lemon drop martini due to the school shooting. We have acquaintances in that district with a 14 year old daughter in that school and have not heard from them. The day sucks!

• Sad 6

12 minutes ago, Faith-manor said:

I didn't get it. The roads are really icy here, and there was a lethal collision of a semi and an SUV not far from here. Ds, commuting while he take a couple of grad school courses, has been notified to stay at school. He has friends he can crash with, all vaxed, masking, careful people, and they do not mind having him on their couch.

I am not even having coffee now. I have gone straight to a lemon drop martini due to the school shooting. We have acquaintances in that district with a 14 year old daughter in that school and have not heard from them. The day sucks!

Faithโ€ฆ.((hugs))ย