Menu

Weird ski coat question that maybe Hive can help with

lauraw4321

According to the Snowheads site, Gortex coats by Marmot do not rustle. I know nothing about that company or the sizes they offer. But I thought I would toss that out there. Apparently there are other skiers and snowboarders who like quiet coats. I would not have known. Dh has been known to shoosh down the mountain in his leather jacket! 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Faith-manor said:

According to the Snowheads site, Gortex coats by Marmot do not rustle. I know nothing about that company or the sizes they offer. But I thought I would toss that out there. Apparently there are other skiers and snowboarders who like quiet coats. I would not have known. Dh has been known to shoosh down the mountain in his leather jacket! 😁

I love Marmot products! They are so nice! I would highly recommend trying them.👍

11 hours ago, ***** said:

Try a coat that snowboarders use? IDK, just a thought.  It seems like they have a variety of styles, maybe there will be something to those. It they are a 'shell' then wear fleece underneath. Or go with a good wool sweater over layers? 

Yes, my Burton jacket doesn't rustle.