Menu

L is in the New York Times!!!

Dmmetler

That is SO cool! 

My dd was a big Neopet fan around 2004-6ish. She did the draw your Neopet tutorials and got into making pets a lot. We have a make-a-plate still with her Neopet Lupe on it. 😄 

• Like 1

If you're hitting the paywall, try this one-it's the one Neopets posted on their official FB wall, and it worked on my iPad, which was hitting the paywall (I was able to access it on my desktop with the regular one) 

What a great read from The New York Times! Thank you for a wonderful article, but most importantly, thank you to our amazing and dedicated fans. We appreciate you dearly.

Read Neopets coverage here 👉 smarturl.it/NYTarticleFB

How awesome, congrats!!

And Neopets 😍  I loved my neopets, I must have been into it...idk, were they around in 1999? I started right before high school and distinctly remember having to get parent permission for my account. I remember when you could have them be light or dark aligned, etc. I had an Aisha and I ran a guild and everything. I got locked out of my account when my parents got a new computer and I cried for weeks. Good memories, lol. So happy to hear it's still going on. 

• Like 1