Menu

Christmas PJs for the family

Just Kate

I’d love to get matching Christmas pajamas for my family this year. We have two parents, two teen kids (boy and girl), and a very spoiled pooch (she doesn’t have to be included, but it would be fun). Any suggestions? All of the sets I see online seem to be focused on families with younger kids. I would like something fun for my more grown up family. 🎄

• Like 1

Old Navy has some collections. The photos show families with young kids but the size ranges are baby/toddler, kids, and men/women - I'd assume once a child was out of kid sizes, they'd be in men/women, right?  There's nothing in between, except maybe juniors, but not sure that matters for pajamas.

ETA: As MEmama said just above! 

Edited by marbel

23 hours ago, marbel said:

Old Navy has some collections. The photos show families with young kids but the size ranges are baby/toddler, kids, and men/women - I'd assume once a child was out of kid sizes, they'd be in men/women, right?  There's nothing in between, except maybe juniors, but not sure that matters for pajamas.

ETA: As MEmama said just above! 

I think Old Navy’s largest kid size is roughly a 14-16, and then they usually have XS, at least in women’s sizes.  

I usually order a matching set from Old Navy for my grandsons. This year I did not like the patterns. I just ordered from Amazon. Not my favorite company, but I was afraid to keep searching and not get them on the way due to how long it is taking to get packages from anywhere. Our first class mail is taking 10 business days, and packages are taking 14 business days. I didn't try to get anything else for the rest of the clan. We are all going to wear black shirts from our own wardrobes, and I am whipping up some quick, plaid fleece scarves. Nothing fancy, but I am not keen on spending much money on it since we are not sitting for formal, processional photos, just using our DSLR camera on a tripod with a timer.