Menu

Longest you’ve had to wait for an ACT score?

madteaparty

56 minutes ago, ShepCarlin said:

I don't recall exactly but it was about 2 weeks after the test. Which test are you waiting for? My DS took the September test and I'm seeing the same 3-8 week period. Which is odd since it originally said 2-3 weeks. Frustrating for sure.

September. And a great many people received their scores yesterday (10 day mark), so I’m not sure what to expect now…

1 hour ago, ShepCarlin said:

@madteapartyUghhhhhh. I'm so tired of the uncertainty in everything lately. Fingers crossed for both of us that the scores come in sooner than later. That is so odd that some received scores yesterday.

It’s not odd people received their scores yesterday as 10 days seems to be the norm. What’s odd is that our kids haven’t yet and that their 3-8 week score report estimate  is past November 1 ED deadlines. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We finally received scores today, almost 4 weeks after the test date. I’m pretty sure our test center was the last to get scored. I don’t know how ACT gets away with releasing some scores 10 days post test,  and others 4 weeks post, but they do. If your kid is scoring similarly, I would recommend the SAT—those all come out the same day. We thought we would miss EA/ED deadlines and it wasn’t fun times. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, madteaparty said:

We finally received scores today, almost 4 weeks after the test date. I’m pretty sure our test center was the last to get scored. I don’t know how ACT gets away with releasing some scores 10 days post test,  and others 4 weeks post, but they do. If your kid is scoring similarly, I would recommend the SAT—those all come out the same day. We thought we would miss EA/ED deadlines and it wasn’t fun times. 

so annoying! glad they finally made it!

• Thanks 1