Jump to content

Menu

We put an offer in on a house!


ktgrok
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ktgrok said:

So...I did consider sending DH to pick up the CBD chocolate from the health food store, lol!

And I hear you on the insanity - they asked for a copy of the check I used for earnest money and knowing how picky banks can be was panicking they wouldn't accept the wire transfer paperwork - but it was fine, thankfully!

Just letting you know, my emotions are following yours. 😆 you'd think this was my house. My heart rate is up reading along tonite... 🤦🏻‍♀️😆   

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, WildflowerMom said:

Just letting you know, my emotions are following yours. 😆 you'd think this was my house. My heart rate is up reading along tonite... 🤦🏻‍♀️😆   

well, I had some chocolate, and a hot bubble bath, and read a bit of a British crime novel and feel better. I think I ran out of anxiety - burned through it, lol. Plus, the loan agent actually called me, just to go over next steps. And hearing how nice she was made me feel better, and I told her about my trust issues with mortgage companies. I chickened out and didn't ask directly about the forbearance issue, not wanting to make more of it than it is, but did ask if she got my answers to her questions and she said yes, and thanked me for being prompt. 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ktgrok said:

well, I had some chocolate, and a hot bubble bath, and read a bit of a British crime novel and feel better. I think I ran out of anxiety - burned through it, lol. Plus, the loan agent actually called me, just to go over next steps. And hearing how nice she was made me feel better, and I told her about my trust issues with mortgage companies. I chickened out and didn't ask directly about the forbearance issue, not wanting to make more of it than it is, but did ask if she got my answers to her questions and she said yes, and thanked me for being prompt. 

Fingers crossed for you.

BTW  I just finished In The Darkness by Karin Fossum, who is Norwegian. I heard this author recommended by Ann Cleeves. Fairly tense but not serial killer-y.  In case you are looking for new reads.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Laura Corin said:

Fingers crossed for you.

BTW  I just finished In The Darkness by Karin Fossum, who is Norwegian. I heard this author recommended by Ann Cleeves. Fairly tense but not serial killer-y.  In case you are looking for new reads.

Always looking for new reads 🙂 I'll check it out!

(turns out it is included in Kindle Unlimited under the original title - Eva's Eye")

Edited by ktgrok
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ktgrok said:

Plus, the loan agent actually called me, just to go over next steps. And hearing how nice she was made me feel better, and I told her about my trust issues with mortgage companies.

I loved my loan agent. She even had some different title, like "customer care" or something. Her last name was actually "Lovely"!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So for whatever reason, turns out my mortgage statements are triggered by me paying, versus on a particular date? So I paid October's payment yesterday,a nd this morning had a new statement. Weird..but okay, lol. I went ahead and uploaded that to the loan company portal, so they now have 3 months of statements showing 3 consecutive payments uploaded - hopefully that alleviates any issues with the Covid CARES Act forbearance we did. 

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, stephanier.1765 said:

My heart rate goes up reading following this thread as well. It just shows how stressful buying a home is when uninvolved 3rd parties are stressed as well.

I know I've seen it ranked up there as one of the most stressful events you can live through. 

I believe it!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Our loan lady was a hard a XX! DH and I were kind of afraid of her LOL, but she got stuff done and she got us a rebate on our appraisal because it took them over 5 weeks to get on it! Apparently there's a shortage of appraisers in our state. And she insisted that we switch our home and auto to a different company that she found that was so much cheaper than our All State policy whom we've had for 15 years. It was so hard to leave her.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, MooCow said:

Our loan lady was a hard a XX! DH and I were kind of afraid of her LOL, but she got stuff done and she got us a rebate on our appraisal because it took them over 5 weeks to get on it! Apparently there's a shortage of appraisers in our state. And she insisted that we switch our home and auto to a different company that she found that was so much cheaper than our All State policy whom we've had for 15 years. It was so hard to leave her.

When xh and I divorced, I refinanced the house into my name. My loan officer told me I was paying too much for insurance. XH had always taken care of that, so I didn't think too much of it.  I just kept the same insurance policy to make things easy (ie low stress). When it came time to renew my policy, I had a broker search for new insurance for me. I was able to almost drop my home insurance in half (!!!!) by leaving All State. 

I really encourage anyone with All State insurance to shop around a bit. Their auto rate was super high too compared to what I got elsewhere. I saved about $1000 year by changing companies. (The broker is my friend, so it isn't a bottom of the barrel insurance co). I have no claims on my house insurance ever, and my auto insurance only had a small claim over 10 years ago. I am very, very low risk but live in a HCOL area.

Edited by Tap
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, home inspection today. Roof has 5 shingles missing but inspector says 5-6 yrs of life left with no signs of water intrustion past or present. But, because it is 15 yrs old we still might have a problem getting it insured...I'm freaking out and going to give myself a stroke over this I think. Insurance guy has gone home for the day but last correspondence was that with damage -and if we fix the shingles the patch will be considered a sign of past damage anyway - it might not be insurable without a roof replacement. 
UGH. 

  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

So, home inspection today. Roof has 5 shingles missing but inspector says 5-6 yrs of life left with no signs of water intrustion past or present. But, because it is 15 yrs old we still might have a problem getting it insured...I'm freaking out and going to give myself a stroke over this I think. Insurance guy has gone home for the day but last correspondence was that with damage -and if we fix the shingles the patch will be considered a sign of past damage anyway - it might not be insurable without a roof replacement. 
UGH. 

But every person who tries to buy the house will have the same problem.  So, it's in their (sellers) best interest to replace the roof if they want anyone at all to ever buy it.   I think it might just lead to y'all getting a brand new roof.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, WildflowerMom said:

But every person who tries to buy the house will have the same problem.  So, it's in their (sellers) best interest to replace the roof if they want anyone at all to ever buy it.   I think it might just lead to y'all getting a brand new roof.  

maybe..but if a corporation is buying it they may not have the same issues. And there was one who put in a higher, cash offer. 

  • Sad 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ktgrok said:

So, home inspection today. Roof has 5 shingles missing but inspector says 5-6 yrs of life left with no signs of water intrustion past or present. But, because it is 15 yrs old we still might have a problem getting it insured...I'm freaking out and going to give myself a stroke over this I think. Insurance guy has gone home for the day but last correspondence was that with damage -and if we fix the shingles the patch will be considered a sign of past damage anyway - it might not be insurable without a roof replacement. 
UGH. 

Wow! 15 years is an old roof?  Ours probably has 200yo timbers and - from the look of it - decades-old slates. We  don't get the wind speeds that you get though - just rain  and snow.

I hope it works out for you.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Laura Corin said:

Wow! 15 years is an old roof?  Ours probably has 200yo timbers and - from the look of it - decades-old slates. We  don't get the wind speeds that you get though - just rain  and snow.

I hope it works out for you.

Different materials have different lifespans - these are ashphalt composite shingles that are SUPPOSED to give you 30 yrs. But in a state with lots of thunderstorms, HIGH heat and sun beating down on the roof, plus hurricanes supposedly they don't last anywhere near that long. 

Add in that there has been a ton of fraudulent roofing claims...roofers going door to door spotting older looking roofs, promising homeowner they can get insurance to cover a new roof, and then fudging the photos or whatever proof and filing a claim. 

So between actual damage and false claims supposedly the industry has lost over a Billion dollars in Florida so are trying to refuse to cover roofs even close to old. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, WildflowerMom said:

But every person who tries to buy the house will have the same problem.  So, it's in their (sellers) best interest to replace the roof if they want anyone at all to ever buy it.   I think it might just lead to y'all getting a brand new roof.  

In many markets in the U.S. right now, sellers really don't have to do much to sell. Buyers have to do far more as far as repairs go. We're in the process of buying a house right now (closing Friday). Full price offers are expected and an inspection requests are only expected if it affects being able to occupy the house. If you ask for other things, it's expected that you won't get the house. Thankfully, we will only need to do around 2k in repairs. We'll spend much more on the things we want, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, QueenCat said:

In many markets in the U.S. right now, sellers really don't have to do much to sell. Buyers have to do far more as far as repairs go. We're in the process of buying a house right now (closing Friday). Full price offers are expected and an inspection requests are only expected if it affects being able to occupy the house. If you ask for other things, it's expected that you won't get the house. Thankfully, we will only need to do around 2k in repairs. We'll spend much more on the things we want, though.

Yup. I am beyond grateful that the inspection found so few issues, cause it will be on us to fix anything - sellers have zero incentive to do so. Just some cosmetic stuff, and some outlets that are not working properly in the garage (but inspector didnt' think they were a safety hazard at all), a window with some damage where someone tried to close it with the latch in the lock position - but it's an upstairs window so whatever, etc. 

And the roof yeah, it will need to be replaced in the next 5 yrs...that's a huge expense but we can do it with time and planning. We just need them to insure it so we can get it mortgaged. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, QueenCat said:

In many markets in the U.S. right now, sellers really don't have to do much to sell. Buyers have to do far more as far as repairs go. We're in the process of buying a house right now (closing Friday). Full price offers are expected and an inspection requests are only expected if it affects being able to occupy the house. If you ask for other things, it's expected that you won't get the house. Thankfully, we will only need to do around 2k in repairs. We'll spend much more on the things we want, though.

In my area at least, it also depends on your price range.  My house will be on the low end for something not needing major reno. So I’m aiming for a buyer looking for an affordable house to move into without much in reserves for major fixes. Which also means we need to replace some siding boards. Which happen to not be in stock. Which is driving me mad because winter is coming.  
But I don’t expect a young or modest income family looking <200k to be prepared to have siding replaced and painted (in a supply and labor shortage, no less!)
 

I really don’t want to have to resort to selling to a company.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yay! I got a copy of the inspection report in my email last night, as well as the 4 point inspection and wind mitigation report (Florida thing I think?) and sent that to the insurance broker this morning. He said with that report we can get a policy (only one real option, but hey, that's all I need, lol). 

so yay!

  • Like 26
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Our house's roof had 5 years of life left when we bought our house. THe next year a storm took down the fence and badly damaged the roof and we had a roof replacement.  That was 8 years ago. We purchased an upgraded roof to last 30 years and the storms this year did it again!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

Yay! I got a copy of the inspection report in my email last night, as well as the 4 point inspection and wind mitigation report (Florida thing I think?) and sent that to the insurance broker this morning. He said with that report we can get a policy (only one real option, but hey, that's all I need, lol). 

so yay!

We had the exact same issue when we bought this house. I called/contacted every insurer I knew of, and no one would issue a policy because the roof had too few years left. Our real estate agent put us in touch with a broker, who found one provider willing to do the policy. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Jenny in Florida said:

We had the exact same issue when we bought this house. I called/contacted every insurer I knew of, and no one would issue a policy because the roof had too few years left. Our real estate agent put us in touch with a broker, who found one provider willing to do the policy. 

Yup. The broker (Brightway Insurance) got us a quote with Stillwater. Never heard of them, but beggars can't be choosers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2021 at 6:48 PM, ktgrok said:

Y'all..this is why we need the bigger house. I was just going into my bedroom so I could get into pajamas and this is what I walk in on.  Yesterday it was puppets, today it is whatever this is. I…I just want a bedroom again. He has worked two jobs today, plus gave a talk at a conference, and now is judging some kind of contest at that conference. He is tireless. I, however, am not.

 

ean in his element.jpg

I have a guess- Is he judging Odyssey of the Mind?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, sassenach said:

I have a guess- Is he judging Odyssey of the Mind?

No, a "slide show roulette" where people are giving a random set of power point slides - that they have never seen before and on any and all topics - to present as if they were an expert. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

No, a "slide show roulette" where people are giving a random set of power point slides - that they have never seen before and on any and all topics - to present as if they were an expert. 

There’s a Jackbox game that works like this that my kids find hilarious, but it sounds like even more fun to do it with real slides. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sassenach said:

So fun

 

2 minutes ago, KSera said:

There’s a Jackbox game that works like this that my kids find hilarious, but it sounds like even more fun to do it with real slides. 

Yup, several of the IT conferences do it, under various names like, "Whose Slide is it", etc. A fun afterparty type thing. But he won too many times so now he doesn't get to particpate, just judge, lol. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, ktgrok said:

So, home inspection today. Roof has 5 shingles missing but inspector says 5-6 yrs of life left with no signs of water intrustion past or present. But, because it is 15 yrs old we still might have a problem getting it insured...I'm freaking out and going to give myself a stroke over this I think. Insurance guy has gone home for the day but last correspondence was that with damage -and if we fix the shingles the patch will be considered a sign of past damage anyway - it might not be insurable without a roof replacement. 
UGH. 

 

18 hours ago, WildflowerMom said:

But every person who tries to buy the house will have the same problem.  So, it's in their (sellers) best interest to replace the roof if they want anyone at all to ever buy it.   I think it might just lead to y'all getting a brand new roof.  

Of course the market is different now just a year later, but when we sold our house in fall 2020 we had to replace the almost 20yr-old-but-certified-for-30yrs roof. Actually in 2019 when we talked with our realtor about selling as-is she pointed out that as-is doesn't mean what people think it means. There are some things you have to upgrade or a buyer can't get insurance. Most as-is apparently refers to upgrades, updates, and non safety issues. We had to replace the roof. 

We put it on the market just as Covid started to blow up and it sat for 6 months. By fall of last year the market was starting to get where it is now but wasn't yet crazy. As a result, we had two competing offers and did get more than our asking price but nothing like what we'd get if we sold it now. Of course the houses in the neighborhood where we bought also ballooned in price so we couldn't buy here today.

3 hours ago, ktgrok said:

Yay! I got a copy of the inspection report in my email last night, as well as the 4 point inspection and wind mitigation report (Florida thing I think?) and sent that to the insurance broker this morning. He said with that report we can get a policy (only one real option, but hey, that's all I need, lol). 

so yay!

Yeah, after we replaced the roof they did a wind mitigation report which we could then show to the realtors of potential buyers.

I hope the roof/insurance thing works out for you. This has got to be so frustrating to keep hitting roadblocks each time you think it's all good. Fingers crossed!

Edited by Lady Florida.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Lady Florida. said:

 

Of course the market is different now just a year later, but when we sold our house in fall 2020 we had to replace the almost 20yr-old-but-certified-for-30yrs roof. Actually in 2019 when we talked with our realtor about selling as-is she pointed out that as-is doesn't mean what people think it means. There are some things you have to upgrade or a buyer can't get insurance. Most as-is apparently refers to upgrades, updates, and non safety issues. We had to replace the roof. 

We put it on the market just as Covid started to blow up and it sat for 6 months. By fall of last year the market was starting to get where it is now but wasn't yet crazy. As a result, we had two competing offers and did get more than our asking price but nothing like what we'd get if we sold it now. Of course the houses in the neighborhood where we bought also ballooned in price so we couldn't buy here today.

Yeah, after we replaced the roof they did a wind mitigation report which we could then show to the realtors of potential buyers.

I hope the roof/insurance thing works out for you. This has got to be so frustrating to keep hitting roadblocks each time you think it's all good. Fingers crossed!

Well, our broker looked at the report and says we are good with the one company that will do older roofs, so we seem to be in the clear. Waiting for the next hurdle to show up, lol. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking at all the storms forming in the Atlantic is making me VERY nervous - I seem to remember that home owners insurance wont' write a new policy within a certain number of days of an approaching storm. I need the tropics to SETTLE DOWN!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

Looking at all the storms forming in the Atlantic is making me VERY nervous - I seem to remember that home owners insurance wont' write a new policy within a certain number of days of an approaching storm. I need the tropics to SETTLE DOWN!

Will it need to be effective before the storm or after?  IF after, it may have a clause for this type of situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tap said:

Will it need to be effective before the storm or after?  IF after, it may have a clause for this type of situation.

I think it is that they can't write a new policy if we are under hurricane watch or warning, and then there is a waiting period of 48-72 hours after that. Not to mention, if we got a storm that caused more damage before closing. 

NO hurricanes until we move in and have insurance, lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

I think it is that they can't write a new policy if we are under hurricane watch or warning, and then there is a waiting period of 48-72 hours after that. Not to mention, if we got a storm that caused more damage before closing. 

NO hurricanes until we move in and have insurance, lol. 

OR a storm comes now and the current owners have to use their insurance to replace it.  😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

I think it is that they can't write a new policy if we are under hurricane watch or warning, and then there is a waiting period of 48-72 hours after that. Not to mention, if we got a storm that caused more damage before closing. 

NO hurricanes until we move in and have insurance, lol. 

I agree! No Hurricanes! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

I think it is that they can't write a new policy if we are under hurricane watch or warning, and then there is a waiting period of 48-72 hours after that. Not to mention, if we got a storm that caused more damage before closing. 

NO hurricanes until we move in and have insurance, lol. 

With my parents’ house, which is closer to the shore, they couldn’t get a policy with a named storm in the Atlantic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ktgrok said:

Looking at all the storms forming in the Atlantic is making me VERY nervous - I seem to remember that home owners insurance wont' write a new policy within a certain number of days of an approaching storm. I need the tropics to SETTLE DOWN!

I know that we were able to purchase a flood insurance policy with a start date of 30 days from the purchase date, during the middle of Harvey. 

You *should* be able to at least get a policy written/purchased, and if closing is set for at least 30 days out you should be able to set the policy to start then (I would think). 

But also - praying too that none of the storms veers your way, anyway, b/c the last thing y'all need is a storm to come through right before/after and have to deal with damage, etc, mid-sale. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

Any updates?  I think I was dreaming about what was going on with your house offer last night!  🙂

Maybe because we are looking for a house and the one you picked is what I want to find here.  Maybe we should just move to FL.

They did the appraisal yesterday, will get that report next week some time. Survey has been ordered, HOA estoppel (aka paperwork) ordered, Title search was started. Waiting to hear from loan processor on the paperwork to sign for the bridge loan part of this (doing Knock Home Swap, so they put down the intitial funds in the form of a no interest bridge loan). I'll feel better once all that is signed, or I've had some kind of contact with the processor. Right now I have my loan officer, but supposedly the processor handles stuff going forward and I have no idea who that is. 

Very worried at the last minute they need some other "thing" from us I can't get, or something weird is discovered to be a problem, etc. Like, we almost didn't get this house because at the last minute they realized his student loans didn't have. payment plan (because he'd just graduated and was in the 6 month grace period). Once we stared paying, we knew we'd use an income based plan that was a certain amount, but until we actually paid it they wouldn't use that amount, only the standard amount...it was a mess. The ONLY reason we got the house is they messed up and there was a clerical error on something saying we didn't have to start repaying for over a year, instead of in a month...so we kept out mouths shut and it was fine. But yeah, nervous breakdown here I come. 

AND we have that new church we joined, so this weekend the first youth group thing, next weekend we are volunteering at the church's booth at the Orlando Pride Parade and festival for a few hours, and there is the OWL class for youth, weekend after that is a retreat for the OWL class that goes until 11:30pm Friday night then back on Saturday at 8:30am, then closing, then a week after closing is Trunk or Treat at the church. My introvert side is FREAKING OUT. 

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

They did the appraisal yesterday, will get that report next week some time. Survey has been ordered, HOA estoppel (aka paperwork) ordered, Title search was started. Waiting to hear from loan processor on the paperwork to sign for the bridge loan part of this (doing Knock Home Swap, so they put down the intitial funds in the form of a no interest bridge loan). I'll feel better once all that is signed, or I've had some kind of contact with the processor. Right now I have my loan officer, but supposedly the processor handles stuff going forward and I have no idea who that is. 

Very worried at the last minute they need some other "thing" from us I can't get, or something weird is discovered to be a problem, etc. Like, we almost didn't get this house because at the last minute they realized his student loans didn't have. payment plan (because he'd just graduated and was in the 6 month grace period). Once we stared paying, we knew we'd use an income based plan that was a certain amount, but until we actually paid it they wouldn't use that amount, only the standard amount...it was a mess. The ONLY reason we got the house is they messed up and there was a clerical error on something saying we didn't have to start repaying for over a year, instead of in a month...so we kept out mouths shut and it was fine. But yeah, nervous breakdown here I come. 

AND we have that new church we joined, so this weekend the first youth group thing, next weekend we are volunteering at the church's booth at the Orlando Pride Parade and festival for a few hours, and there is the OWL class for youth, weekend after that is a retreat for the OWL class that goes until 11:30pm Friday night then back on Saturday at 8:30am, then closing, then a week after closing is Trunk or Treat at the church. My introvert side is FREAKING OUT. 

Yay.  All good news!!  Are you totally excited? 

What kind of loan did you get?  You haven't sold the house you live in yet right?  Just wondering how that worked out, so I could see if we could do the same thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2021 at 12:30 PM, ktgrok said:

No, a "slide show roulette" where people are giving a random set of power point slides - that they have never seen before and on any and all topics - to present as if they were an expert. 

Can I play? Sounds like a lot of fun. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mommyoffive said:

Yay.  All good news!!  Are you totally excited? 

What kind of loan did you get?  You haven't sold the house you live in yet right?  Just wondering how that worked out, so I could see if we could do the same thing.

We went with Knock Home Swap, so they do a conventional mortgage plus a bridge loan to cover the downpayment on the new house as well as a lot of the closing costs, and then we pay that back after we sell our house. (we will also at that time do a re-cast of the mortgage, using proceeds from the house to put down a larger down payment and readjust monthly payments)

there is ZERO chance of buying a house here with a contingency on selling your current home, and no places we could rent with 6 people and 6 pets if we sold ours first. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally was contacted by the loan processor today (not the loan officer, who is different - who knew?). She gave me a list of things to get done, most of which I already did this morning. One I'm stymied on until she gets back to me with some answers (getting pay off from HUD for partial claim. Not sure if I contact them, or she does, and if I do, what do I tell them for pay off date, where to send payment, etc plus questions about a form she sent regarding all that). 

DH needs to get his most recent statement for his 401K and info on how distributions are handled as they want that info (not using it for anything, but counts as an asset) , most recent pay stub from main job, and we are waiting on his university job to pay him again so can send that statement. Their payment schedule is weird so not sure when it will come...should be any day. 

Contacted current insurance to add Knock as a secondary something or other due to their buyback policy, and new insurance to make sure that policy is on track - it is. 

Meanwhile, the kitten we are fostering to adopt ruptured her injured eye so I spent most of yesterday at the emergency vet (long story) and her surgery for today got bumped until tomorrow, and the garage refrigerator threw a bearing so sounds like a screaming animal all day and you'd think the fridge would insulate that sound but no..not at all. I can hear it clearly from my desk where I am working on all the mortgage stuff and am about to lose my ever loving mind. New parts are coming on Wednesday. I may not make it, lol. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...