Menu

“Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number is Losing Meaning”

pinball

On 9/21/2021 at 6:03 PM, Spy Car said:

Of whom you are not one.

Trying to suggest that ICUs have not been overwhelmed with Covid patients during this surge is pure gaslighting and typical of the disinformation you've spread about Covid since the beginning of the pandemic.

Bill

Edited by Susan Wise Bauer
Name calling and disrespect towards another board member
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, KSera said:

I agree with you fully on the first. And disagree completely on the second (I think in new circumstances like a pandemic, we have to be able to change requirements). To the first though, I think it would really help if they could do this. 

Same with me. If the science shows short term natural immunity and/or sufficient immunity after one dose, I'd accept that.

On the second part, no way. We are at 677,000 dead. We have no obligation to employ people who act against public health and who directly fuel the pandemic.

Bill

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pinball said:

Bill, you are a liar.

I have never spread disinformation about the pandemic. Nor have I ever suggested that ICUs have not been overwhelmed.

you have a serious mental illness and I suggest you get help immediately 

LOL.

That is all you have done. Constant disinformation. Whose leg are you trying to pull here?

Bill

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Spy Car said:

LOL.

That is all you have done. Constant disinformation. Whose leg are you trying to pull here?

Bill

Get help, Bill. 

I know you’re a senior citizen, but you might have a few good years left

23 minutes ago, pinball said:

I somehow missed this until right now

aren’t you the name caller, just like Spycar and his pals

LOL

I'm just old enough to call things like I see them now.      That may not be right, but I think sometimes things need to be called out or brought to light.    
Truly, you seem to hate this place and most of the people here, which makes me wonder why you'd ever spend valuable time with people you don't respect.   I'm sorry you're miserable here.    

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, pinball said:

Get help, Bill. 

I know you’re a senior citizen, but you might have a few good years left

According to the US Census Bureau and (seemingly) the FDA vaccine advisory panel, I'm not quite a senior citizen yet. I'd like to get there. People like you don't help.

Why are you on Team Virus? 

Bill

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WildflowerMom said:

I'm just old enough to call things like I see them now.      That may not be right, but I think sometimes things need to be called out or brought to light.    
Truly, you seem to hate this place and most of the people here, which makes me wonder why you'd ever spend valuable time with people you don't respect.   I'm sorry you're miserable here.    

One of my first threads on here

• Like 1