Menu

I’m throwing myself a party!

fairfarmhand

Happy Birthday!!!!

Let me find my party things....here is a lovely veggie appetizer to share, with baked feta; a dessert pizza (banana & cinnamon) cooked in our wood fire pizza oven; and in case you might want a little beverage, a drink to share (although if you prefer wine, as do I, I'll share that instead just as soon as I find a photo...)

I'll have to put on my fancy party clothes....at the moment I'm woefully underdressed, as I was preparing to watch football with DH, but your party sounds delightful! 

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_9855.JPG

IMG_9373.JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, fairfarmhand said:

Today is my birthday! Celebrate with me! 

who’s bringing the cake? 🍰 or pie? I like pie 🥧 too! What flavors?

anyone bringing me presents? 🎁 

Thank God!!! I bought a birthday cake tonight and the kids asked me who’s birthday it was and I said it must be somebody’s in the world. Now I can tell them it is yours! Happy Birthday! The cake is chocolate and it came from Costco in case you’re curious.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Janeway said:

Thank God!!! I bought a birthday cake tonight and the kids asked me who’s birthday it was and I said it must be somebody’s in the world. Now I can tell them it is yours! Happy Birthday! The cake is chocolate and it came from Costco in case you’re curious.

LOL, the cake goes with my ice cream!  🙂  Hope you enjoyed every bite of @fairfarmhand's birthday cake!

ETA - ohhh just saw your cake photo - that looks amazing!  Might have to celebrate tomorrow too!  Eek!

Edited by Kassia
  • Like 3