Jump to content


Fixing Pictures

Recommended Posts

I have a picture I would like to use for our Christmas card this year, but right after I started taking pictures the little guy spit up so you can see the spit up on his shirt and pants.

I have Paint.net but don't know much about it.


Is there anyway to fix this?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

You want to use a tool called "clone" (I believe that's what it's called in Adobe Photoshop anyhow). It will allow you to "grab" part of the photo (like the t-shirt color) and "paste" it over the space you wish to change. You may want to soften the edges as well to blend in the two mixed spaces, but I don't remember what that tool is called (blending?)


I'm sorry that I'm more familiar with Adobe, but paint should have some basic tools like this available.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...