Menu

What shows are you looking forward to this fall?

mommyoffive

On 9/9/2021 at 4:59 PM, Longtime Lurker said:

Call the Midwife

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

New Amsterdam

This is Us

Ozark

I didn't think Ozark was coming back until 2022. Do you have other news? Such a good show.

Edited by SeaConquest
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 9:11 PM, BeachGal said:

Yellowstone. I grew up in different areas of Montana, including a reservation and also north of the Paradise Valley area, and am surprised how accurately the show depicts the people and issues. I disagree with some parts and the family is over the top, but otherwise it’s spot on. As a bonus, most characters have the accent down although I don’t hear the Native American inflections or “ay?” at the end of sentences like you’d hear on the reservations. Soundtrack has some good songs, too.

THIS!!! I cannot wait.

On 9/8/2021 at 7:41 PM, TravelingChris said:

I am awaiting the final season of Better Call Saul

Ooh, same. It's a very underrated show imo

• Like 1

I had not heard about CSI: Vegas so I had to Google 

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!  Gil and Sara are back. I hope it's good. The last spin off (CSI: Cyber) was awful.

For the person waiting for a new season of Criminal Minds: I don't think there is a new season of Criminal Minds; the series finale was in 2020. I Googled just to make certain and that show is definitely cancelled.

No sports here except for tennis. But tennis isn't just a sport; it's life's blood.

• Like 1

I'm really looking forward to the reboot of CSI: Las Vegas. The original is my comfort show for rewatching.

My husband and I haven't watched survivor in years, but we are going to watch this season to have a show to look forward to together each week.

I'm enjoying Pleasure Island. It is light episodic drama with some heart.

Midsomer Murders and Murdoch Mysteries on Acorn TV.

The final seasons of The Last Kingdom and The Expanse, though I don't think either is coming in the fall. Maybe late this year or early next.

Everything we watch is streaming and most is older shows that already finished. We do watch a few that have new episodes each week, usually on Hulu.

2 hours ago, Farrar said:

So... what you're telling me is that network television still exists and still makes fall shows.

Interesting.

Yeah, I didn't realize fall tv season was still a thing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lady Florida. said:

The final seasons of The Last Kingdom and The Expanse, though I don't think either is coming in the fall. Maybe late this year or early next.

Everything we watch is streaming and most is older shows that already finished. We do watch a few that have new episodes each week, usually on Hulu.

❤️ Murdoch ❤️

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lady Florida. said:

I'm happy to read that there is more of The Last Kingdom and The Expanse...especially The Expanse. Yay!

• Like 1