Menu

L' Shana Tovah to the Tribe!

SeaConquest

Sharing a passage from this morning's Mishkan Hanefesh that knocks me over every year (I think I've shared it before):

They went forth from Egypt in a single night... but next time the miracle will be different.

Once two Sages were walking very early in the valley, and they saw the light of the morning star.

Said one to the other: "This is how the redemption will be. The dawn breaks with a single ray of light - and bit by bit the sky is illumined, until morning comes and the darkness is gone.

So the redemption will occur little by little, growing steadily until the world is full of light."

Do not wait for a miracle, or the sudden transformation of the world.

Bring the day closer, step by step, with every act of courage, of kindness, of healing and repair.  Do not be discouraged by the darkness. Lift up every spark you can, and watch the horizon for the coming of dawn.

Look closely!

It has already begun.

May your year be filled with sweetness and light, my imaginary friends.  Shanah tovah.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Pam in CT said:

Sharing a passage from this morning's Mishkan Hanefesh that knocks me over every year (I think I've shared it before):

They went forth from Egypt in a single night... but next time the miracle will be different.

Once two Sages were walking very early in the valley, and they saw the light of the morning star.

Said one to the other: "This is how the redemption will be. The dawn breaks with a single ray of light - and bit by bit the sky is illumined, until morning comes and the darkness is gone.

So the redemption will occur little by little, growing steadily until the world is full of light."

Bring the day closer, step by step, with every act of courage, of kindness, of healing and repair.  Do not be discouraged by the darkness. Lift up every spark you can, and watch the horizon for the coming of dawn.

Look closely!

It has already begun.

May your year be filled with sweetness and light, my imaginary friends.  Shanah tovah.

Yasher Koach, Pam. I shared that with my family. Todah.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pam in CT said:

Look closely!

It has already begun.

Thanks for this Pam. It is a message I needed to hear today.

Bill

• Like 1