Menu

Gift ideas needed for dh

sheryl

Interested in a "practical" gift for dh that will display a Scripture verse.  

He won't wear this on a T-shirt or cap.  It really needs to be something for around the house.  Not a framed print.  Something he can use that will have that verse.  What about a lumbar pillow?  

Mouse pad - LOL!

There seems to be limited ideas.   At least on my part!  🙂

I would think a water bottle would be perfect. How about a yeti that you put the verse on with a decal? Do you know anyone with a cricut machine? Or do you have one?

Eta  Here's an example of an Etsy shop that will engrave a Yeti for you . https://www.etsy.com/il-en/listing/634668545/30oz-custom-engraved-yeti-tumbler-vacuum?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=yeti+tumbler+personalized&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&tr_rank=2&organic_search_click=1&bes=1

Edited by Chris in VA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Chris in VA said:

I would think a water bottle would be perfect. How about a yeti that you put the verse on with a decal? Do you know anyone with a cricut machine? Or do you have one?

Eta  Here's an example of an Etsy shop that will engrave a Yeti for you . https://www.etsy.com/il-en/listing/634668545/30oz-custom-engraved-yeti-tumbler-vacuum?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=yeti+tumbler+personalized&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&tr_rank=2&organic_search_click=1&bes=1

Oh, Chris!  This is great!  I pulled up the link.  He does use a water bottle.  Thanks!

9 hours ago, Kareni said:

Would you use just the first part of the verse (one version would have that as 'The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD') or the entire verse?

If the former, an engraved leather bookmark like this.

Does he like to cook? An engraved cutting board like this.

Regards,

Kareni

Kareni!  Yes, love the bookmark!  Beautiful.  Thanks!  Unfortunately, dh does not cook.  BUT, I'm trying to change that!  🙂   

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kareni said:

More personalized options ~

A pocketknife

A wallet

A bible

Rocks!

Regards,

Kareni

These are all excellent.  Interestingly enough he needed a pocketknife last weekend.  I will research this to look at different sizes etc and consider a devotional.  We have a lot of Bibles but another one is always good too in another translation!  BTW, I ordered the BOWL!  THANKS TO YOU!  🙂  

• Like 1