Menu

STOW Timeline

LaraBug

I'm having a hard time finding a timeline of the events of each chapter of the STOW books. I wanted to streamline history with art and civics, but some of the stories don't list years and list events, and others talk about a wide period of time. We are doing vol 3 this year and I'm 2 days into this and I am on Chapter 7 in skimming and cross referencing the internet, but I was hoping there was someone who may have a link to a site who has already done this.

Thank you in advance

As well as the timeline in the back of the book, you could also use the dates listed in the Usborne Encyclopedia of World History.  The SOTW activity guide tells you which pages to read with each chapter (or you could just use common sense if you don't have the ac guide), and each spread in the encyclopedia usually has a call-out box with important dates.

Thank you both. I looked through my other 3 vols and realized they had the dates to chapters, but my Vol 3 was bought used and it isn't in it. I'm hoping to find a ebook copy I can borrow from my local library and check the back of that one. Thank you both 😊