Menu

Requesting prayers for my son and family. Update

lynn

• lynn changed the title to Requesting prayers for my son and family. Update
5 hours ago, lynn said:

They were in  a car accident.  Babies are fine, son and wife are heading to er.

Babies were with them but are doing good.  Good car seats are worth the money.   Dil hurt her leg but is ok.  DS has concussion and some memory loss.  He doesn't remember his daughter being born last week.  I showed him a picture of me and his daughter from Sunday he doesn't remember.  Because they needed beds he was sent him home since ct was clear.   He kept saying I love you mom and how long have I been here?   

Oh man!  What a stressful situation.  Thinking of you all and hope things clear quickly.  

1 hour ago, Catwoman said:

@lynn — How is your son feeling today? Has he seen another doctor about the memory loss and other symptoms? 

He says he's okay.   Not full memory though seems just the past week.  I believe my husband talked to him about seeing another doctor for a second opinion.   Thank you for letting me know he really needs  to get second opinion and care.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, lynn said:

He says he's okay.   Not full memory though seems just the past week.  I believe my husband talked to him about seeing another doctor for a second opinion.   Thank you for letting me know he really needs  to get second opinion and care.

He did go to the hospital? Did they run tests?