Menu

Let's Tackle Monday together

TravelingChris

Good morning, everyone.  Dh isn't up so can't check on him as I will be doing all day.  He had 2 doses of the Cephalaxin 500mg yesterday and I need to see if he is getting better or worse.  If worse, he is going to the doctor's and possibly hospital.

To do

Make a medication table for my dh

Betterhelp counseling (re-scheduling because counselor has an IDA evacue

help dh ( Going w/dh to 13:30 APPT and Publix right after) 

help dd1 w/ health-I don't think she is up yet and she needs to be

possibly get future dd-i-l to help w/ medication box,  She is having a 3hour glucose test today and some other test too, I believe.  (re-scheduled for tomorrow if schools not closed for IDA)  I checked NWS and they are increasing the chances of us having bad weather w/IDA since they are now saying storm spotters may need to be storm spotting

Express Scripts

Finish table of what I owed and check it against Tricare Supplement payments to medical providers

Cancel Noom

Check whether Rotech ever refunded me money    ((Check again tomorrow)

Finish laundry

Read much more of my book for book club Friday

Edited by TravelingChris
  • Like 2

Good morning!

Take Ds to school  

Literacy screenings  

Tutor three students: two virtually and one in person. Log sessions.

AHG things - gear list emailed!  

Switch several things to Zoom instead of in-person.

Dinner is the tacos we didn’t eat last night.  

Not sure what else.

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 2

Good morning!

Dh started preplanning today and has students next Tuesday. 

• meals 
  • 4 Zoom classes
  • load and run dishwasher
  • organize bills and paperwork (need to decide where and how storing all that in the new space)
  • meal plan and grocery list and possibly shop tonight or tomorrow
  • relax and try to get in bed at a good time
  • Like 2

Howdy!

I was promised that this week and next week I'll be on my own (the other adults have to work at our offices), but it takes some people forever to get moving.  So I'm patiently waiting / continually distracted and unable to focus.

Kid1 is limping around school.  Hopefully she will not be penalized for getting to classes late.

To do:

Done:

• Kids up & off to school.
  • Called school re kid's sprained ankle / leniency for slowness.
  • Morning pup duty.
  • A little client work.
  • Coffee 1.

To do:

• Call chiropractor and make an appointment for Kid1.
  • Client work.  Call the IRS!
  • Pup duty until the kids take over after school.
  • Take Kid1 to chiro?
  • Laundry, house cleaning, etc.
  • Work with the kids on administrative things.
  • Make the kids do chores & homework.
  • Exercise, reading.
  • Walk the pup / night pup duty.
  • Whatever else gets done.
  • Like 3

I've had breakfast and finished 3 Zoom classes. 

I also called about a medical alert system for my dad. He is planning to come here on Saturday and wants to discuss it then. 

I checked our bank to see if a transfer worked, and it did. I had set up another payment system for my students to pay me. 

Not sure if dh is coming home for lunch or going out with his department people. 

• Like 2

Gotta laugh - I signed up for Nextdoor, so I get periodic emails with various random posts.  Have you seen my cat, how's the new restaurant, did anyone else lose power?  The other day someone posted a complaining post about a motorcycle rally near his home.  Today's top post starts out "Paul every year you get on here and complain about the motorcycle rally."  LOL.

I finished the client work I needed to do today, so yay!  Well, except for calling the IRS!  But it's probably better to call them on a Tuesday than a Monday anyway.

Made a chiro appointment for tomorrow (for my kid), since the sports injury guy doesn't work on Mondays.

I am so annoyed with being hot and sweaty all the time.  All my pre-menopause life I ran cold and I whined about that.  Right now I would give something to be cold.

I walked the dog and helped with homework.  I'm really tired.  Can I go to bed now??

• Haha 1