Menu

So we did a thing

Scarlett

Just now, mommyoffive said:

Didn't you get a dog a few years back?  Now you have 2?  How are they doing together? 

My dog is in the background.  This dog is dss20.  He will be taking her with him when he moves out.  

She is really sweet.  Supposedly lab/chow/pit mix.  I know her history and she has never been aggressive even with three little kids being raised up with her.  

My dog is afraid of her I think. But new dog is not aggressive at all.  So I don’t know what to think about that.  I definitely don’t want two dogs long term.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Just now, Scarlett said:

My dog is in the background.  This dog is dss20.  He will be taking her with him when he moves out.  

She is really sweet.  Supposedly lab/chow/pit mix.  I know her history and she has never been aggressive even with three little kids being raised up with her.  

My dog is afraid of her I think. But new dog is not aggressive at all.  So I don’t know what to think about that.  I definitely don’t want two dogs long term.  

Shows how awake I am.  I just woke up from a nap.  

I hope they get along while she is there. Cutie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, klmama said:

Very cute.  I hope she and your current dog continue to get along.  Does your dss have a move-out date yet?  

The house his friend bought needed so much work.  And of course the friend works so the time available is limited.  It is fully in the dry now.  But it is 100 degrees here right now so difficult  to spend a lot of time working…I have heard end of October for move in date…..but I am not for sure if that is possible.  I think the friend at least will move in without a kitchen initially.  Ds20 may wait until it is a bit more finished.  

Dh took her to the vet yesterday.  She is healthy.  No heartworms...just a yeast issue in her ears.  When they were putting down her breed the tech said, 'lab pitt mix' and dh said yeah, and they say some chow or something.  She gave him a sideways look and said, 'pitt'.  LOL  But she also said this would be a fun pup to do dna test on.  

My DIL came over yesterday and the dog was so thrilled to see her....she just ran in circles squealing with happiness.  🙂 

• Like 1