Menu

Over the weekend, I had both a rapid covid test (negative) and a PCR test (also negative).

Terabith

23 hours ago, stephanier.1765 said:

Twice this summer I've been really sick. Every symptom I've seen of the Delta variant type of sick. Both times I tested negative. I've still got a lingering cough so it must be something going around this summer. I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks!  I feel completely better now.  I think it was just a bad cold, but kind of a weird one where I had a lot of sneezing but not a lot of stuffiness?  More sore throat/ headache type of cold.  In non covid times I wouldn't have thought all that much about it, but between covid symptoms being so nebulous and then losing my sense of smell, I kinda freaked out, which I think made me feel worse physically.  But I feel completely fine now.  When I get sick, I'll be sick for a few days and then finally I'll sleep really solidly for hours and then it's like a switch flips and I'm completely well.  

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Terabith said:

Thanks!  I feel completely better now.  I think it was just a bad cold, but kind of a weird one where I had a lot of sneezing but not a lot of stuffiness?  More sore throat/ headache type of cold.  In non covid times I wouldn't have thought all that much about it, but between covid symptoms being so nebulous and then losing my sense of smell, I kinda freaked out, which I think made me feel worse physically.  But I feel completely fine now.  When I get sick, I'll be sick for a few days and then finally I'll sleep really solidly for hours and then it's like a switch flips and I'm completely well.  

I am so glad you are  better!  And glad it was not Covid.  I know how careful you have been through all of this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1