Menu

Daily Movement - Sunday, August 15 - The Farewell

Jenny in Florida

I'm going to go ahead and post below, in the name of closing out this chapter. However, since participation has dwindled, we'll be discontinuing these daily threads as of today. I intended to crash to party on the monthly Well-Trained Bodies thread, and I hope to see those who have been involved here make the leap with me to the other thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Although we had been warned to expect storms all weekend, the weather has been surprisingly good. So, I was able to get out this morning and walk the next chunk of the West Orange Trail. I had originally planned/hoped to complete the trail by the end of August, but a couple of weekends of car trouble, weather and house chores got in the way. The plan now is to finish before the official meteorological end of summer on 9/22.

All of that to say that I did walk the next chunk this morning. Since I have finished the Disney summer 5K series, I am now free to just walk station to station. Today, I walked almost 7.7K/4.8 miles.

I counted today as my day off from strength and stretching, although I did spend a couple of hours working on unpacking/organizing chores around the house and garage.

Summer Splash Challenge Update: 387.8 of 500K
Daily Walking Streak: 169 Days
West Orange Trail: 15.65 of 22 miles

• Like 4