Menu

Fun "Which Character" Personality Quiz

Cecropia

I was tickled pink to discover my best match is Mr. Darcy at 80%!  Just one more reason to love him...

This test was created by getting volunteers to rate the perceived personality of a variety of characters (currently 1,600). A user's self ratings are compared against these profiles and the closest match is found.

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/characters/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Selkie said:

I got Kate Beckett from Castle, a show I have never seen.

Oh, I used to like that show! Very formulaic, easy on the brain show for when I was too tired for something more thought provoking or complicated, lol. 

• Like 2

88% match for Valentine Wiggin from Ender's Game. Haven't read it yet or seen it so have no idea if this is good or bad. 

Edited by Robin M
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, Robin M said:

88% match for Valentine Wiggin from Ender's Game. Haven't read it yet or seen it so have no idea if this is good or bad. 

Valentine Wiggins is excellent! 

• Like 3

I got Amy Antsler from Booksmart - never heard of it. My google search indicates she is "Personality... principled, organized, and anxious. Though Amy is a radical, progressive thinker when it comes to her social and political beliefs, she tends to stick to what she knows in her personal life. She prefers her safe, cozy routine and gets anxious when she steps outside her comfort zone. As she unconvincingly argues, “Name one person whose life was so much better because they broke a couple of rules.” She can sometimes seem meek or cowardly, but when it comes to standing up for her best friend, there’s nothing Amy wouldn’t do. Now she just needs to learn to stand up for herself in the same way." 

My other top 4 matches (unlocked them with more questions) were Ariadne from Inception, Will Byers from Stranger Things, & Edith from Downton Abbey. 

Principled, organized & anxious - yeah that sounds like me. 

• Like 2

84% match to Rosalind Walker (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina). Never seen or heard of this show, lol.  From the fandom wiki: "Rosalind is Sabrina’s human best friend. Brash, empowered, and outspoken like her Black Panther parents, Rosalind is keeping a secret from Sabrina and the rest of her classmates—that she is not-so-slowly losing her eyesight, a fact that will put her immortal soul in jeopardy. ... Roz is very self-confident, loyal, caring, and intelligent."

I explored the dropdown list to find universes/people I actually know. Some people of note are 77% Melanie Hamilton (Gone With the Wind), 80% Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter), 82% Dr. Ellie Sattler (Jurassic Park), 75% Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) (must be the hair....), 81% Belle French (Once Upon a Time), 83% Belle (Beauty and the Beast), but only 71% Dana Scully (The X-Files) who was my idol growing up, alas!

I was less than thrilled to see my Star Trek matches to be Kasidy Yates from DS9 and Dr Crusher from NG(83%?!), I just never 'got' them and am shocked that they were the closest matches, lol. 

7 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

84% match to Rosalind Walker (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina). Never seen or heard of this show, lol.  From the fandom wiki: "Rosalind is Sabrina’s human best friend. Brash, empowered, and outspoken like her Black Panther parents, Rosalind is keeping a secret from Sabrina and the rest of her classmates—that she is not-so-slowly losing her eyesight, a fact that will put her immortal soul in jeopardy. ... Roz is very self-confident, loyal, caring, and intelligent."

I explored the dropdown list to find universes/people I actually know. Some people of note are 77% Melanie Hamilton (Gone With the Wind), 80% Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter), 82% Dr. Ellie Sattler (Jurassic Park), 75% Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) (must be the hair....), 81% Belle French (Once Upon a Time), 83% Belle (Beauty and the Beast), but only 71% Dana Scully (The X-Files) who was my idol growing up, alas!

I was less than thrilled to see my Star Trek matches to be Kasidy Yates from DS9 and Dr Crusher from NG(83%?!), I just never 'got' them and am shocked that they were the closest matches, lol. 

I always thought that Kasidy Yates was a very annoying character. I guess they wanted her to be a bit antagonistic against Sisko, but to me she was just annoying and whiny.  Lol and Dr Crusher is at least a bit better than Dr Pulaski. Sorry, I wish I liked 'you' better. 🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JFSinIL said:

I took it and have no idea who "El profesor" is.  I was asked questions about Roman Holiday.

Is it El professor from the Netflix show Money Heist? He’s the mastermind of the whole operation.

1 minute ago, Tap said:

I always thought that Kasidy Yates was a very annoying character. I guess they wanted her to be a bit antagonistic against Sisko, but to me she was just annoying and whiny.  Lol and Dr Crusher is at least a bit better than Dr Pulaski. Sorry, I wish I liked 'you' better🤣

You and me both! Cue the existential crisis! lol 

3 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

You and me both! Cue the existential crisis! lol 

I had to go back and do the test again to see what Star Trek characters I am 

Jadzia Dax (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine). 85%

Guinan (Star Trek: The Next Generation). 84%

Samantha Carter (Stargate SG-1)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tap said:

I had to go back and do the test again to see what Star Trek characters I am 

Jadzia Dax (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine). 85%

Guinan (Star Trek: The Next Generation). 84%

Samantha Carter (Stargate SG-1)

You got Jadzia?!?! SO unfair!!

I got Dr. Fraser for SG-1. 😕

I wish I was you!! lol

Just now, Moonhawk said:

You got Jadzia?!?! SO unfair!!

I got Dr. Fraser for SG-1. 😕

I wish I was you!! lol

Yeah. I know! I kinda got a Trifecta 🥰of sci-fi awesomeness going on. Wish I was that amazing in real life. 🤪 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, iamonlyone said:

Best. quiz. ever! I got a 91% match as Legolas (Lord of the Rings). 😍

I was rather worried by the way some questions were worded and I answered that I would get Mr. Collins from Pride and Prejudice. 😆

• Haha 1

When you are on the page where you get your results, find the “universe” drop down at the top and pick a show you’re familiar with and it’ll show you your strongest match from that particular show.

I got Rachel Chu from Crazy Rich Asians...  🤔  (Never watched the show!)

When I picked shows I know, I got Father Mulcahy from MASH, Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Charlie Young from The West Wing.  😄

• Like 1

Beverly Crusher from Star Trek TNG. I'm OK with that. 

I also matched pretty high with Eliza Hamilton, Cho Chang, and Sailor Mercury. I also apparently don't know many TV shows, because most of the names I don't recognize or recognize only in passing. 

Edited by Dmmetler