Menu

New state scholarship fund for Children with Special needs.

Bridget

I just wanted to let you know of a new scholarship opportunity, nothing in it for me. I work for Children First Education Fund. The state of Utah has created a new scholarship fund for children with special needs. It is called the Special Needs Opportunity Scholarship. Children First Eduction Fund was chosen to manage that scholarship program. You can choose a tuition scholarship, which would enable you another choice in your childs education and use those funds toward an opportunity for your child to attend a partner private school. The other scholarship opportunity is for those children already attending private school or if they are being homeschooled. It is an awarded remimbursement amount for services that your child needs. Funds are awarded based on parents income. and the breakdown is listed on out website. I am trying to get the information out to anyone that might be interested. The application would need to be done ASAP - the award needs to be done before school starts. If you have any questions, please check out the website. Childrenfirsteducationfund.org The chat is very response to any questions submitted, you can also email at info@childrenfirsteducationfund.org Thanks!

• Like 3