Menu

My PSA for the night -- Do NOT brush your teeth with cortisone cream :-(

mlktwins

4 minutes ago, mlktwins said:

And…you lived!!!  My medical anxiety is starting to kick in 😩!!

I mean, I spit it out really quickly and rinsed pretty thoroughly.  I was fine.  But I was miffed at my kid for leaving the cortisone cream on the bathroom sink where the toothpaste usually lives.  Taught me not to brush my teeth in the semi darkness though.

Just now, Terabith said:

I mean, I spit it out really quickly and rinsed pretty thoroughly.  I was fine.  But I was miffed at my kid for leaving the cortisone cream on the bathroom sink where the toothpaste usually lives.  Taught me not to brush my teeth in the semi darkness though.

Yes, I did a lot of spitting and rinsing 😂😂! Don’t think I swallowed any as I don’t swallow toothpaste.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Spy Car said:

I did the same thing. Looks exactly like Colgate.

I was kind of not happy. Wife said, consider yourself lucky that it was not Vagisil.

Bill

So sorry that happened!  I was not happy either!!!  Hilarious about the Vagisil though 😂😂😂!!!

• Like 1

One time I started to brush my teeth with icy hot because dh was using it right before brushing his own teeth and put the tube in the exact spot the toothpaste had been seconds before.  He laughed so hard as he showed me the toothpaste in his hands.  He did do it unintentionally thankfully.