Jokes & memes

Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, TechWife said:

Thanks for the explanation. I don’t do body shaming or think about what others eat, so that’s probably why I didn’t get it. Or, alternatively, I’m just tired. 

And I just thought the individual was sitting with a blank space on its lap and was sad at having received nothing.

Regards,

Kareni

Just now, Kareni said:

And I just thought the individual was sitting with a blank space on its lap and was sad at having received nothing.

Regards,

Kareni

I know, right? It's a weird one without context. Then again, I guess most memes are weird without context, aren't they?

• Thanks 1

May be an image of cat and text that says 'Hunt? Me? Catch my own food? I don't even know where canned tuna lives!'

My cat is happy to hunt mice (and baby bunnies, and even caught a mole.  good kitty.)

Then he deposits them outside the kitchen door.  If I'm lucky, they're dead.  After that, he has zero interest.  If I move them, he's annoyed and will put them back.  Then ignore them some more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5