Jokes & memes

Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Terabith said:

Indeed.  My husband have argued about this twice in the last week.

I have a rather large and heavy box - with two full side "spacers" that just this evening I told dh I wanted it.  (not for a gift box. - at least I could take the item out of it and make it slightly smaller for wrapping.)

8 hours ago, alisoncooks said:

DD442505-35B5-406F-BE8B-A7B726DCF20D.jpeg.93ad41c71b1df92b5e9f6b512ff4e756.jpeg

Lol. I was just researching online “why are my plants leaves turning yellow” and the first two possibilities were “too much water” and “not enough water”. Also, I should move the plants away from the glass door to avoid a draft, or nearer to a door for more sunlight. 🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, carriede said:

FB_IMG_1639163294133.jpg.2763102ad986743591b19760f8d7d35b.jpg

We actually did this. We never did Santa but didn't flat out tell the kids he wasn't real so about the time they 6 & 4 they saw a movie and wanted to leave out something.   We told them any drink and food was a ok and we had beer and pizza  on hand 

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Lady Florida. said:

I once gave an open book test and after explaining it had a student raise his hand and ask, "Can we use our books?". 🤣

A friend once told me she used to start her beauty college class by saying, “There’s no such thing as a stupid question.” Until she did a demo of how to do a certain cutting technique on a mannequin and a student asked, “How long does it take for the mannequin’s hair to grow back?”

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1