Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_3925.jpeg

if a Tesla and a Dumpster had a baby . . . .

14 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_3971.jpeg

The nose is worse . . . 2dd was always confusingly wondering why we were screaming in pain . . . . . 
(I should add - it was never deliberate, she wasn't throwing a tantrum, she just moved really fast and was oblivious to the fact she was whacking us.)

Edited by gardenmom5
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, gardenmom5 said:

if a Tesla and a Dumpster had a baby . . . .

The nose is worse . . . 2dd was always confusingly wondering why we were screaming in pain . . . . . 
(I should add - it was never deliberate, she wasn't throwing a tantrum, she just moved really fast and was oblivious to the fact she was whacking us.)

My nose is permanently broken from dd17 doing this so many times. There is a point where the cartilage just wont heal anymore 

• Sad 9

9 hours ago, Tap said:

My nose is permanently broken from dd17 doing this so many times. There is a point where the cartilage just wont heal anymore 

I’m sorry. You’ve had a lot over the years to deal with.

My son went for the windpipe, not that he necessarily knew what he was banging up against. We eventually perfected a hold that usually worked to keep our heads and necks off to the side.

37 minutes ago, Terabith said:

IMG_6226.jpeg

It kind of blows my mind I was alive when the Edmund Fitzgerald sank.
I don't know how many times I've listened to The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot.   All of the money he made from it went to the families of those who died.  
I watched a documentary, and they think at one point the bow was on the bottom while the stern was straight up out of the water.  It went down fast.

• Like 2