Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/30/2021 at 9:11 PM, Katy said:

5D1EC023-96CB-474A-8357-6DCE00934902.jpeg

Yup. And Wonderful Christmas Time is the song I had to yell at Alexa to skip. 

On 12/1/2021 at 8:16 AM, Terabith said:

206E6610-8111-4C7D-B1D7-CCC304368DE1.jpeg

It's higher than 6. Also, one of my daughters did this. I somehow managed to smile and nod instead of screaming. 

14 hours ago, AbcdeDooDah said:

I hate that song so much but now when hear it I will think of this and that makes it a little bit better.

Yup. I have a visceral reaction to the first notes and will so whatever it takes to shut it off. Up to and including leaving a venue playing it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terabith said:

FD3E4B90-BE2D-40A1-8879-0AAAAD179816.jpeg

I’m wondering how this went down. Who was in the audience? Who noticed? Who snickered and pretended not to know? Were there any cop dads there who pretended to get an emergency call so they didn’t have to arrest anyone at the 5th grade Christmas Pageant?  I’m guessing drug paraphernalia was illegal on school grounds in the 1990’s?

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Katy said:

I’m wondering how this went down. Who was in the audience? Who noticed? Who snickered and pretended not to know? Were there any cop dads there who pretended to get an emergency call so they didn’t have to arrest anyone at the 5th grade Christmas Pageant?  I’m guessing drug paraphernalia was illegal on school grounds in the 1990’s?

Maybe everyone kept telling themselves it was a "vase?"

• Haha 6

20 hours ago, Laura Corin said:

I use the Paprika app, which searches out the actual recipe at that URL and allows you to save the stripped down version. 

Huh. I didn't know about that feature. I just use it to add recipes, whether my own or from a site that allows me to download it. You can do a general search in the url bar just like with a browser?

7 minutes ago, Lady Florida. said:

Huh. I didn't know about that feature. I just use it to add recipes, whether my own or from a site that allows me to download it. You can do a general search in the url bar just like with a browser?

Yes. You go in the browser tab of Paprika, search for what you are looking for, and then when you click on the website you want there will be a "download" button on the bottom right of the window. Click that and it will extract the recipe into the Paprika recipe format. You can edit it at that point and add it to the category you want it in. Always double check that it got the information correct. Sometimes the formatting screws all up, but that is not very often. Most of the time it works like a dream!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lady Florida. said:

Yup. Then it will pick out the recipe and instructions from the verbiage.

• Thanks 1