Jokes & memes

Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Matryoshka said:

One of my dds when about that age used to catch dragonflies all the time.  Perhaps not as difficult as a sparrow, but also not something I would've ever thought to even attempt!

there were four boys in the house across the street from me growing up. . . they would catch bees and tie string around their necks.  Then swing them around.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, cintinative said:

image.png.13a5b26a964189a669f246b771e5be15.png

or that your new neighbor is offering you 100 landscape wall blocks they ripped out.  I've got plans . . . . 83 blocks so far, at least one more load to go.

20211026_171848.jpg

Edited by gardenmom5
added a pictures
  • Like 8

On 10/25/2021 at 11:22 AM, Katy said:

3A47DCF2-6D61-43F7-B27E-AB3C8298A54F.jpeg

Oh I wish this were true. However I’ve worked for some truly gifted people who have accomplished more than I ever will and there is criticism.  Most often constructive, but there are some really smart, accomplished people who just tell it like it is.
If in doubt, just tell a physician that you are against vaccinations and you will hear criticism from an accomplished person. Or, they will be fed up and just walk away, which is a different kind of criticism all together. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Faith-manor said:

NOT wrong!

Yep.  I remember evacuating when Three Mile Island happened.  

As we were driving out of town, I asked my dad if I could play with our neighbor when we got back.  I remember very clearly that he answered, "If we come back."

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

My first real job was working at Kmart in the domestics department.  We had to do repacks of items that people ripped open, which included having to fold fitted sheets.  So I definitely know how to do it.  I just have no desire to go through the trouble.  I basically roll them up and tuck it all into one corner so it's a round little bundle, and call it done. 

• Like 4