Menu

My daughter’s engagement photo shoot (photos removed. Thank you for playing)

KungFuPanda

I was impressed with the research . . . the glasses shapes . . . the Dynasty cheeks, but I feel the punked out on the hair. He should have gone for the mullet and she needed to cut bangs and go for the full claw. She’s wearing my actual Class of 90 jacket. 🤣 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’m going to also imagine that he did a gymnastic routine and somersaulted in to the studio and the photographer snapped the pic at just the right second as he was coming up for his victorious finish.   He totally stuck the landing.  

these pics are a thing of beauty.  I’d hang them over my sofa.  For real.  

• Like 3

What's sad to me is how out of date I am. I probably still own and sometimes wear clothing from the 80's--certainly the 90's. And I wear it "not ironically" as my dd would say. I think her makeup is lovely. And those scrunchies are back in style, at least if you believe Claire's.

Edited by Ali in OR
  • Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 11:46 AM, alisoncooks said:

This is great! 

But now I'm envisioning them walking through the mall or store to get to the photo center. Like...did other people see them and double-take? LOL. 

The Penny’s has it’s own entrance and a Sephora, so she didn’t pass too many people and she bought her fuschia lip gloss on site. She did have make-up wipes and cleaned her face before leaving. It was truly awful. This is a kid with the gift of applying make-up beautifully. I’m surprised she could bring herself to commit this crime. 

The photographer loved them. Her twin brother was the assistant and photographer had to explain to him that it was a joke. He thought they just looked like that. 

Dh said fsil should’ve worn tube socks. 🤣

Edited by KungFuPanda
  • Like 5
  • Haha 9

Well, she applied that frosty blue eyeshadow beautifully. 😉

True story: when I was in 8th grade, I wasn't allowed to wear makeup. So I sneaked my mom's eyeshadow to school with me and applied it there. Liberally. Frosty blue. And then, as luck would have it, my mom showed up for a meeting of some sort...and there was no hiding that. 😛 

Edited by alisoncooks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

• KungFuPanda changed the title to My daughter’s engagement photo shoot (photos removed. Thank you for playing)