Menu

If you have a Pinterest board...(a fun thread)

pinball

1. What do you consider you most unusual board?

2. Which board has the most pins? How many?

3. Which board has the least pins? How many?

My answers:

1. Abandoned ( abandoned places, homes, factories, etc)

2. Dogs...843! 

This has a lot more than dogs. it started with dogs, but now it includes all animals. It also has a sub-board for Liz Climo cartoons

3. Hairstyles..1 

LOL...I don’t even know why I started it. The only pin is a ponytail with pipe cleaners and a red Pom Pom...to look like a reindeer face.

• Like 2

1. People it's strange I like. Except it ended up being a dumping ground for images of a person it's not strange I like, given he has eleventh billion fans. 

2. DD Likes - over 1000 pins from a decade ago when DD wanted her own Pinterest and I said no but gave her a board on my account. Is most re-pinned. Mostly Glee pix!

3. Poetry. LOL. One pin. Tbf, I don't see a reason to pin poetry, and lots of my teaching stuff re poetry is on my tutoring board.

Edited by Melissa Louise

11 minutes ago, pinball said:

1. What do you consider you most unusual board?   I don't have anything really unusual.  Maybe "Zombie Class"?

2. Which board has the most pins? How many?  1,220 on "Random Sayings and Funnies"

3. Which board has the least pins? How many?   5 under "Pokemon Class".  

I have 12,281 pins on 83 boards.  Some I don't use anymore at all, like ones for ideas for holiday activities when the kids were really little.  Most of them are either homeschool ideas, science class ideas, craft ideas or food ideas.

My answers:

1. Abandoned ( abandoned places, homes, factories, etc)

2. Dogs...843! 

This has a lot more than dogs. it started with dogs, but now it includes all animals. It also has a sub-board for Liz Climo cartoons

3. Hairstyles..1 

LOL...I don’t even know why I started it. The only pin is a ponytail with pipe cleaners and a red Pom Pom...to look like a reindeer face.

1 minute ago, Teaching3bears said:

Most unusual: starry lights

Least pins: tie between “doors” and “mailbox”

Most:  style which is mostly pretty dressses and gowns which I don’t own and would have no occasion to wear.

I have a pretty frocks board too. 

I like browsing it - sort of like window shopping, I guess. I've bought a few things from it, but most of it is just wishes. 

Most unusual: 'Cuz I have nuttin' better to do or Scientific Progress goes Boink    - I went with unusually named because I don't have much in the way of weirdness on Pinterest

Most Pins: Food (a catchall recipe board) - 418 pins followed by Dollhouse 308

Least Pins: lots of boards started & abandoned around 5 pins or less: Crochet Pie in the Sky Dreams, Homeschool-Africa, I Go to Work, Service Dog, Homeschool-Christmas, Homeschool-Animal, and Food Organization 

Yikes mine are boring. 

Most unusual: Probably has to go to This/Them (a random collection of pretties that don’t fit my other categories). My tattoo board is unusual for me because I doubt I’ll get one, but have been tempted recently. 

Most pins: North Sea Bubble. Trip ideas for Iceland, Ireland, Scotland, London. Bonus points for anyone who can name the reference. Pixies! is a close second cause they are so dang cute. 

Least pins: Low carb recipes. Cause boring! Lol

I love Pinterest!

I guess my most unusual boards would be "Overlanding" or "Off grid"

Most pins is "Yummy" with 116. Then I have a "Yummy 2019" that has almost as many pins. So now I've started boards for different food types. Easier to find recipes that way.

Least pins is tied between several boards about different travel destinations where I save Airbnbs, etc. 

• Like 1