Menu

June SAT Scores are posted.

MamaSprout

Ds2 did exactly the same as his older brother.  It is a great score and should get him into the schools he will apply to.  Since he's going into engineering we will probably encourage him to do some studying to bump the math score a bit higher to be more competitive for good scholarships.  I don't want him to think he didn't do awesome though, so I need to word it carefully--like, hey, our plan is to try again maybe next March bc why not?  You'll have another year of math and a small bump could make a difference with scholarships.  IDK, we'll see.  Right now, we are just pleased.

• Like 3

DD came home and we looked at her scores and are very pleased, so she is done! 🙂 She got a higher score than her brother who received scholarship money from Purdue, so 🤞🤞🤞

I did have her do the essay even though they are scrapping it, just because I wanted her to practice taking one under timed conditions. She did ok, but definitely not great. Grading on the essay is just so random.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Momto6inIN said:

DD is at work and doesn't want me to look til she gets home - I'm anxiously tapping my foot waiting for her! lol

DS is away this week.  He knows I have access to his account and didn't tell me not to look.........

• Haha 4