Menu

Help me find a skirt...

barnwife

I am in search of some new skirts. I'd like at least one black one. Ideally they would be appropriate for wearing to church (so not all can be super casual). i highly prefer skirts that are above the knee length, which means they can't be longer than 18 inches from waist to hem. I would most likely be size 10 or 12 in US sizes. (It's hard to know, as I struck out shopping in person. Some 10s fit, some 12s fit. I am still figuring out what works for me aftr baby #5.) 

So, shop for me. Link to your favorite above the knee skirts, please and thank you!

My youngest loves these skirts. We have several. The colors she didn't like we sold to others, but she wears a couple regularly in the summer. She gets lots of compliments. They are wrap skirts so no concern about size. The brand, Wevex, has several lengths, so pick what works for you.  These are reversible, so it is really nice for travel.  You can also order a specific color (more expensive/skirt, but that's what we did the first time to make sure we would actually like the skirts)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BLBR8EM

Only downfall - no pockets. 

My favorite black skirt ever is from Athleta. I have had it about 5 years and it still looks new.  I'm sure I paid a lot for it at the time, but it was well worth the money. I just checked and they don't have the exact one that I have, but they do have several skorts in different lengths. 

• Like 2

Thanks everybody! Somehow I hadn't even considered Athleta. I think I will be trying one of theirs and the Croft and Barrow one linked. 

@Clarita I am sitting on my hands and not buying dresses until I am done nursing. Otherwise, I'd totally be looking at cute dresses.