Menu

Daily Movement - Thursday, July 8

Jenny in Florida

It was another struggle-to-get-out-of-bed morning, so I didn't have time for a lengthy walk. I logged 3.6K and then did a set of standing leg and arm exercises. On a whim, I decided to finish off exercise time with a couple of minutes on the mini-trampoline, which I haven't used in months. I need to look up some exercises I can do on it that would be good for my knees.

Anyone have suggestions?

Summer Splash Challenge Update: 145.6 of 500K
Daily Walking Streak: 131 Days
West Orange Trail: 3 of 22 miles

• Like 2

I sacrificed sleep to get some movement today. I did my exercise bike 30 minutes before anyone else got up this morning. I intended to do my strengthening tonight, but felt some low-mid back pain when I began squats. I'm hoping I didn't hurt myself. I adapted my strengthening plan after that by just doing a little (non weights) arm exercises and some stretch based upper back focus. 

I've missed two days this week already. But I'm going to focus on what I do get done.

Edited by sbgrace
  • Like 3

Managed to do weights and core today and Tuesday. I did quite a bit of hiking last week while camping but I struggle to keep regular when home in the heat of summer. I stay on my Tues-Thurs weights and core but I desperately need to be doing stuff the other days too. So tomorrow it is my hope to ride the recumbent bike for half an hour or take a long walk.

• Like 2