Menu

Daily Movement - Saturday, July 3

Jenny in Florida

It was raining (again, still) when I woke up this morning, so I took the dog out quickly and then did some video "walking." I did one of the walk-run-lift videos from Leslie Sansone, using light hand weights instead of the bands they use, and then another one-mile walk video. That got me the equivalent of about 3K worth of steps.

I've spent the last couple of hours unpacking the last of the boxes in what will be our reading nook and moving around books and other stuff. So, I've decided to count the small amount of stretching/lifting from the videos combined with the around-the-house work as my leg and arm exercises for the day. 

I'm currently sitting at only about half of my daily step count, though. I'll have to figure out what else I can do to top off for the day, since the rain is still coming down and it looks like my son and his girlfriend are on their way over to hang out for a while. 

Summer Splash Challenge Update: 116.7 of 500K
Daily Walking Streak: 126 Days
West Orange Trail: 3 of 22 miles

• Like 2