Menu

Selling all my Barton if you know anyone interested!

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I am just logging on to finally list all my Barton. If you know anyone looking, please send them my way! I just put it up on the classifieds. 

Thanks again for all y'all's help on the dyslexia front too. It was very valuable. Not sticking around, but just wanted to 👋 hi to all of y'all who were so helpful back going through the dx and what to do. 😀 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lecka said:

Hi 🙂. Glad things are going well 🙂

Thanks! 

Do y'all have any other suggestions of boards to list these on? I'm not on FB, so can't use marketplace. I was going to use Ebay but they just changed a lot of things. I wasn't sure if there were LD or Dyslexia forums I might not know about that would be better/more active! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, calbear said:

I just happened to see this post. I don't know you, but this homeschool sale site is still active if you want to use it. 

https://homeschoolclassifieds.com/

Best of luck selling your materials.

Thanks! I did look there, but due to the price of the materials, I figured I would wait and see if I could find a buyer I at least sort of "know" on a few forums. I am trying to figure out how scam proof/much protection PayPal or Apple Pay would actually provide me. 

1 hour ago, cintinative said:

I just messaged a friend about this and passed along the classified

Thanks so much! 

8 minutes ago, The Ghost of Æthelthryth said:

Thanks! I did look there, but due to the price of the materials, I figured I would wait and see if I could find a buyer I at least sort of "know" on a few forums. I am trying to figure out how scam proof/much protection PayPal or Apple Pay would actually provide me. 

Thanks so much! 

Apple Pay has none, and I would not use it.  Paypal is really going to favor the buyer, but if they pay you goods and services, and you provide what you said you would, then you should be fine. Do not let them pay you via friends and family. I recommend invoicing within paypal. Anything you are not willing to eat due to post office loss I would insure.  If you ship priority mail $50 of insurance comes with it. Generally they are super rough with media mail so if you ship it that way make sure it is very well packed in a good box and all the seams are taped.  

With something this expensive, I would take pictures of everything before I boxed it, a picture of it in the box, and a picture of the box sealed, just in case the post office tries to claim you mailed an empty box. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cintinative said:

Apple Pay has none, and I would not use it.  Paypal is really going to favor the buyer, but if they pay you goods and services, and you provide what you said you would, then you should be fine. Do not let them pay you via friends and family. I recommend invoicing within paypal. Anything you are not willing to eat due to post office loss I would insure.  If you ship priority mail $50 of insurance comes with it. Generally they are super rough with media mail so if you ship it that way make sure it is very well packed in a good box and all the seams are taped.  

With something this expensive, I would take pictures of everything before I boxed it, a picture of it in the box, and a picture of the box sealed, just in case the post office tries to claim you mailed an empty box. 

Thanks for the info! I think I'm going to ship UPS and insure it. I really hate USPS. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...