Menu

Recipes for the mini instant pot

LifeLovePassion

Does anyone have any favorites that they cook in the mini instant pot that feed a family of four? I do have a six-quart pot as well but I was hoping to bring the mini for space consideration. I am debating bringing it along on vacation. In years past we have brought a small grill but there might not be room for it this year, so I'm trying to come up with some creative ideas so we don't just eat cold meat sandwiches all week. 

If you mean the 3 quart instant pot, I have made chili, jambalaya, chicken rice, pulled pork and all kinds of stews. However the amount is only enough to feed my husband and kids unless I cook stew loaded with ingredients, or pair pulled pork with bread. 

2 hours ago, Arcadia said:

If you mean the 3 quart instant pot, I have made chili, jambalaya, chicken rice, pulled pork and all kinds of stews. However the amount is only enough to feed my husband and kids unless I cook stew loaded with ingredients, or pair pulled pork with bread. 

Oh, that's good to know, I may just have to bring the bigger one.