Menu

Blue Tent AP Statistics Reviews?

I’m choosing between Blue Tent and PAH. I’ve read plenty of great reviews about the latter but I know that Carole Matheny will no longer be teaching the latter. If you’ve done Blue Tent, how was your experience? How many hours are expected  weekly and how did your student do on the AP exam? And any other info you can offer would be much appreciated! Thanks! 

I'm sure the Blue Tent course will be great - all their courses are excellently organized. However, a WTM boardie is teaching the PAH course this year and it also sounds like it's going to be really good. If you do a search, you can see her posts about it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am taking over Carole Matheny’s AP Stats class next year— although I have my own take on things, she did actually gift me her wealth of materials, class structure, and I spent the past year shadowing her class while my son took the class with her, so I could watch her teaching in action and interact some with the class. Several of her top students have agreed to TA for me next year as well. 

I am moving the class to a new environment (new to that class; not new to me); I will be teaching over both Zoom and Canvas, both of which I have used before for other classes.

If you have any questions about the class, please feel free to ask me directly.

Best wishes in discovering the option that will suit your and your kiddo best. I of course would love for it to be me, but I honor the fact that families have many factors that they need to weigh when making choices and that there is no one choice that is the best for every family. Good luck with AP Statistics, no matter which way you choose!

Edited by NittanyJen
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, NittanyJen said:

I am taking over Carole Matheny’s AP Stats class next year— although I have my own take on things, she did actually gift me her wealth of materials, class structure, and I spent the past year shadowing her class while my son took the class with her, so I could watch her teaching in action and interact some with the class. Several of her top students have agreed to TA for me next year as well. 

I am moving the class to a new environment (new to that class; not new to me); I will be teaching over both Zoom and Canvas, both of which I have used before for other classes.

If you have any questions about the class, please feel free to ask me directly.

Best wishes in discovering the option that will suit your and your kiddo best. I of course would love for it to be me, but I honor the fact that families have many factors that they need to weigh when making choices and that there is no one choice that is the best for every family. Good luck with AP Statistics, no matter which way you choose!

I just checked the website and I don’t see your name in the choices anymore. Does this mean your group is full? 

13 hours ago, Maryam said:

I just checked the website and I don’t see your name in the choices anymore. Does this mean your group is full? 

It’s still there! I have plenty of spots left! AP Statistics with Jennette Driscoll

Edited by NittanyJen
  • Like 2