Menu

Cat people . . . .

gardenmom5

I'm not sure if he's plotting world domination, or just to kill us . . . 

he's been really weird this evening.   and aggressive . . . making demands, and getting aggressive . . . I got some pictures of him on the dinning room table, just, flicking his tail . . . Full fledged flicks, not twitch.

The dogs are coming over tomorrow  . . . that should burn some energy off of him.  We had atmospheric river downpours today, so he was inside more than usual, and he's bored.  And I won't open the door - no matter how much he cries. or crawls all over me - and nips . . . . 

20210613_231137.jpg

• Like 7

He's so pretty! 

Our fluffy kitty acts just like that when she's stuck inside; she gets very annoyed with us, and very antsy to get back outside. DH is pretty sure she's just on a mission to make his life miserable (him, personally, not the rest of us). They have quite a few little power struggles going on. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Indigo Blue said:

Someone please tell my cat you can eat the bottom layer of food in the bowl.

Until this thread, I didn't know that not all cats ate all their food. We've probably had 10 cats through the years with 4 still alive and kicking and everyone ate every single bite of food. Cats are just weird and the vast spectrum of their personalities is mind blowing. LOL

• Like 2