Menu

Can you reccomend your face sunscreen?

Alicia64

On 6/8/2021 at 2:09 PM, JennyD said:

I use Neutrogena moisturizer with SPF15 for everyday year-round; Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 85 or 100 if I know I'm going to be out in the sun.  I really want to try Glossier, though, I keep reading about them!

My favorite is Neutrogena Ultra Sheer too. Affordable, smells nice, doesn’t feel as greasy as other things I’ve tried. I use spf 30, mostly.

On 6/8/2021 at 3:09 PM, JennyD said:

I use Neutrogena moisturizer with SPF15 for everyday year-round; Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 85 or 100 if I know I'm going to be out in the sun.  I really want to try Glossier, though, I keep reading about them!

On 6/8/2021 at 3:32 PM, MEmama said:

I should get mine next week—I’ll try to remember to update. 🙂 

The Glossier came yesterday so I tried it this morning. It feels soooo nice on my skin, not sticky or greasy at all, and didn’t leave any white tint. It provided a clean surface for their sheer perfecting skin tint (my new fave for summer since it’s so light and breathable). And it smells really nice—like fresh orange oil, not like sunscreen.

So far I recommend it! 🙂 

It is more expensive than my usual go to but I’ll probably only use it during the sticky summer months. The rest of the year I need a daily moisturizer with spf. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MEmama said:

The Glossier came yesterday so I tried it this morning. It feels soooo nice on my skin, not sticky or greasy at all, and didn’t leave any white tint. It provided a clean surface for their sheer perfecting skin tint (my new fave for summer since it’s so light and breathable). And it smells really nice—like fresh orange oil, not like sunscreen.

So far I recommend it! 🙂 

It is more expensive than my usual go to but I’ll probably only use it during the sticky summer months. The rest of the year I need a daily moisturizer with spf. 

Thanks for this review!

• Like 1