Menu

invisible images

daijobu

Hi!  Could you take a peek at a couple of my posts at the start of the page 3 of the thread about allowing calculators.  Specifically, the two that have photos of my old math text papers.  🤨  You'll notice that after my posts, @stripe comments that she is unable to see the images, although to me they are as clear as day.  This has happened to me in the past, and I think I have a workaround somewhere, but I'm wondering if you can figure out what I am doing wrong.  Thanks!  

I can't see them either...rats.  

Are they in .jpg format? I am shooting in the dark here...just thought that might be worth asking.  

If you remember the workaround, let me know what it is, OK? And if you don't remember it, let me know that too, so I can ask tech support.  

Downthread after one false start I was able to generate a sharing URL.  These are images from my Google Photos site.  (The false start came from doing a right click, then "copy image."  It's weird that I can see them but you cannot.  Can I try something else?  I'm to take a screenshot of the image and put it here:

image.png.8808a0b2e2ca4549a76dea587baf6cce.png

Do you see the above image?  I think this one is in .png format.  

• Like 2

Oh, do you mean "Insert Media from URL" in the lower right?  I seriously never noticed that before.  I'm going to try it now.  Sld_RBwDLHhDyKlfV9mZQFnKHXlWi2o1pies-3oL

What's frustrating is I can't tell if my test successful without help, since I can always see my own images!  Do you see anything above?  This time I did Insert Media with a copy/paste image url.  

• Sad 1