Menu

Daily Movement - Friday, May 21

Jenny in Florida

It's Friday, the end of the week for those of us governed by traditional office-type schedules. I'm looking forward to my weekend, even though it just means more moving for me. (At least it's something different!) Hope you all have good things to look forward to, as well.

These threads are for those who'd like accountability and encouragement in doing intentional daily movement. Anyone may join in at any time!

• Like 1

It's a no-go for me today. I had plans to help my ds with something in the nearby city. Fixed some breakfast, and then set it on the table and left because I got hit hard by...something gastro. It was weird. Seems that wave is over and I'm wobbly. The dog got the breakfast. Ds went by himself.

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

It's a no-go for me today. I had plans to help my ds with something in the nearby city. Fixed some breakfast, and then set it on the table and left because I got hit hard by...something gastro. It was weird. Seems that wave is over and I'm wobbly. The dog got the breakfast. Ds went by himself.

Aww, I'm sorry you're under the weather. Sending you steadying vibes.

I had to leave for a doctor's appointment this morning right around the time I would normally be starting work. I rushed a bit through a 3.5K walk and about 20 minutes of equipment-free leg/arm exercise then hobbled into the shower, tore up my home office looking for the blood pressure log I was supposed to bring to this appointment, realized it must still be sitting with the conglomeration of stuff waiting for my son and my to truck it over here this weekend, and scooted out the door.

Spring Start Status Update: 505.0 of 500K

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jenny in Florida said:

Aww, I'm sorry you're under the weather. Sending you steadying vibes.

Thank you. That's the second time this week, though this one was weird. Not sure if something is going on or if it is just chance.

• Like 1