Menu

PHP will be at the Midwest HS Convention!

Peace Hill Press is on the (enormous!) list of vendors coming to the Midwest Homeschool Convention April 16-18 in Cincinnati.

EEEEkkkk! I've never been able to go to a convention where they were represented.

Midwest Homeschool Convention is sponsoring a give away on my blog. You can win a family pack of tickets (worth $75) so you can go, too.

Details here: http://www.lifewithmy3boybarians.com/2008/12/lwm3b-give-away-homeschoolers-this-ones.html

I would love to know which WTMers are going! I've only ever met Jennefer at Smooth Stones. But I have many of you on my blog reader and have gained much from your posts. It would be fun to meet any of you going.

Warmly,

Darcy

Oh, I hope that he can come, Strider.

My dh went to it with me 2 years ago and he has never been the same. It was such a help to him to *see* all of the other people who homeschool - and other men supporting their wives.

We couldn't go last year because I was due to have a baby within that month, but we're hoping to make it this year again. How cool to see SWB again, though I would have *loved* to see Jessie last year.

Maybe we can all hook up again?

Oh, I hope that he can come, Strider.

My dh went to it with me 2 years ago and he has never been the same. It was such a help to him to *see* all of the other people who homeschool - and other men supporting their wives.

We couldn't go last year because I was due to have a baby within that month, but we're hoping to make it this year again. How cool to see SWB again, though I would have *loved* to see Jessie last year.

Maybe we can all hook up again?

Most definitely! :)

I'll be there! I'm sure that we'll plan some sort of wtm board event and hope that SWB will come. Both she and Jessie have been wonderful to meet with us privately.

If you're interested in Christian worldview, John Stonestreet from Summit is also going to be there. He is a wonderful speaker and well worth your time.

I'm really excited about the speaker/vendor line up in Cincy this year.

Is it possible to find out anywhere what day(s) she'll be speaking? I'd love to go, but may be able to only make it on Saturday. I don't want to miss hearing SWB speak!

This is a pretty organized convention--I am sure they will have the schedule available at some point in the new year.

When SWB spoke two years ago she was available on all the days I think??? I hope she does it that way again--I would love for dh to hear her teach the whole shebang. I would love to hear it all again myself. She has a way of laying things out clearly. I walk away feeling both inspired and as though I could really do this.

This is a pretty organized convention--I am sure they will have the schedule available at some point in the new year.

When SWB spoke two years ago she was available on all the days I think??? I hope she does it that way again--I would love for dh to hear her teach the whole shebang. I would love to hear it all again myself. She has a way of laying things out clearly. I walk away feeling both inspired and as though I could really do this.

Thank you! I will be watching for a schedule to be released. :001_smile:

• 1 month later...