Menu

URGENT - AP test code question

TCB

I posted on Highs hook board but thought I’d also ask here in case it’s seen quicker.

Does anyone know if you need a homeschool code for the AP test. Dd takes it this morning and I thought I saw you didn’t but can’t find that when I tried to confirm to make sure.

10 minutes ago, LAS in LA said:

Homeschool code on the College Board (for SAT) is 970000. I don’t know whether you need it for APs, but I think it would be the same.

Thanks! Apparently there is a different code for AP by state and someone on the HS board linked it. I think my dd may have entered herself as homeschooled when she made her College Board account but good to have the code in case she needs to put it on the exam.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TCB said:

Does anyone know if you need a homeschool code for the AP test. Dd takes it this morning and I thought I saw you didn’t but can’t find that when I tried to confirm to make sure.

Nope. The data entry is done in their account and the test site has the barcode stickers for them which is tied to their name. My kids code is printed as 990598 which is correct for California.

4062FBBE-99A6-4588-A249-CFBBF0A6888C.jpeg

• Thanks 1