Menu

Activity Streams missing?

same here.  I noticed today there was a period off time when "the community was unavailable".

And also this evening the search function is even worse than usual.  It can't find any threads when I search for "Apples Pears" which are the keywords in a spelling curriculum that has been discussed here many times.  (A google site search will bring up results, but the WTM search returns just 1 thread.)

• Like 1

Hello there--

I will send the info on to tech support so they can let me know what might have happened.  I haven't made any changes that should have affected these issues.  In my civilian account, I still have the star by the threads I have posted in, and all the content I have posted...so I don't know why it works for my civilian account but not for yours.  (I keep a civilian account just so I can make sure that I am not seeing the "privileged" info of an administrator...)

I will ask tech support what might have happened.  I assume you have signed in and out, rebooted and done all the things that we still have to do, lo these many years running.  

--Helpdesk

18 minutes ago, Helpdesk said:

Hello there--

I will send the info on to tech support so they can let me know what might have happened.  I haven't made any changes that should have affected these issues.  In my civilian account, I still have the star by the threads I have posted in, and all the content I have posted...so I don't know why it works for my civilian account but not for yours.  (I keep a civilian account just so I can make sure that I am not seeing the "privileged" info of an administrator...)

I will ask tech support what might have happened.  I assume you have signed in and out, rebooted and done all the things that we still have to do, lo these many years running.  

--Helpdesk

I logged out, restarted my chromebook, and then signed back in to the forums. The only star that I have is for this thread; the other threads that I had posted in even 2 days ago do not have stars, nor do they show up under "content I posted in". All of my other activity streams are still blank. Weird.

Thanks in advance for looking into this!

Edited by Noreen Claire
  • Thanks 1

Tech support performed some infrastructure improvements yesterday (yay!) and the content didn't automatically replace itself.  This has been done manually, although it will take some time for the update to roll through all the data--so be patient and check back later this evening or maybe tomorrow. All should be well.  --Helpdesk

On 5/6/2021 at 3:12 PM, Helpdesk said:

Tech support performed some infrastructure improvements yesterday (yay!) and the content didn't automatically replace itself.  This has been done manually, although it will take some time for the update to roll through all the data--so be patient and check back later this evening or maybe tomorrow. All should be well.  --Helpdesk

It's back! Huzzah!

Thanks very much!

• Like 1