Menu

Poll - Pfizer only - side effects from Covid Vaccine

ktgrok

Covid Vaccine Side Effects Poll - Pfizer Vaccine  

107 members have voted

1. 1. If you had Pfizer - what was your reaction to the FIRST dose?

• No side effects
    • sore arm
    • headache
    • dizzy/light headed
    • fever less than 101 F
    • fever over 101F
    • chills
    • nausea
    • diarrhea
    • rash at injection site
    • rash elsewhere
    • aches/pains (generalized - other than injection site)
    • fatigue
    • brain fog
    • menstrual irregularities (early/late bleeding/mid cycle spotting, etc)
    • Side effects strong enough to interfere with normal activity lasted less than 24 hours
    • Side effects strong enough to interfere with normal activity lasted 24-48 hours.
    • Side effects strong enough to interfere with normal activity lasted 48-72 hours.
    • Side effects strong enough to interfere with normal activity laster more than 72 hours.
    • I had only mild side effects that did not interfere with my normal activity.
  2. 2. If you had Pfizer, what was your reaction to your second dose?

• No side effects
    • sore arm
    • headache
    • dizzy/light headed
    • fever less than 101 F
    • fever over 101F
    • chills
    • nausea
    • diarrhea
    • rash at injection site
    • rash elsewhere
    • aches/pains (generalized - other than injection site)
    • fatigue
    • brain fog
    • menstrual irregularities (early/late bleeding/mid cycle spotting, etc)
    • Side effects strong enough to interfere with normal activity lasted less than 24 hours
    • Side effects strong enough to interfere with normal activity lasted 24-48 hours.
    • Side effects strong enough to interfere with normal activity lasted 48-72 hours
    • side effects strong enough to interfere with normal activity lasted more than 72 hours.
    • I had only mild side effects that did not interfere with my normal activity.
  3. 3. I had the Pfizer vaccine, and my side effects were worse:

• After my first dose - and I have had, or think I probably had, a previous Covid infection
    • After first dose - and I have not had a previous Covid infection (to the best of my knowledge)
    • After second dose - and I have had, or think I probably had, a previous Covid infection
    • After second dose - and I have not had a previous Covid infection (to the best of my knowledge)
    • Same with both.

I only had a sore arm after the first dose and nothing else.   The second one, I developed a slightly raised mark that was warm to touch and my arm felt itchy inside, if that makes sense.  That happened about 3 days after my second dose and it lasted, off and on, for 3-4 days

My daughter had Pfizer as well and was fine after her first one, but after #2 was really tired (missed work) and achy.  She developed a huge itchy welt at the injection site and needed Benadryl to calm it down.  She iced it as well, and that brought the swelling and itchiness down to a tolerable level without the Benadryl on the later days.

• 3 weeks later...

I received my 2nd dose a week ago. I was expecting a stronger reaction to dose #2 than #1, but surprisingly it was not. After dose 1, my arm was very sore for several days and I had a headache for several days. I also experienced some anxiety/depression/moodiness, that I attribute to the vaccine.

After dose 2, my arm was only mildly sore and only for a day. I did have a headache the next day, but no other symptoms.

Oddly, I experienced pretty severe insomnia for one night after both doses, but none of the symptoms were enough to interfere with my normal daily routines.