Menu

Daily Movement - Wednesday, April 14

purpleowl

Woke up very sore and stiff this morning, but forced myself out the door for a walk. I managed 4.4K in the time I had available and then did a pretty solid set of leg/arm exercises before making breakfast and settling in to work. 

My husband and I have tickets for an outdoor theatre event tonight, so I'm not sure how/when I will work in that second walk. We'll have to see how the day unfolds.

Spring Start Status Update:  263.0 of 500K

• Like 5

Today was so busy and tiring. I had to force myself to follow my movement plan.

Once I got started (way later tonight than I would like), I was glad I was doing it. I'm thankful for this thread--it helps keep me on target (most of the time). Thank you for doing it Amanda/purpleowl.

I got 30 minutes on my bike and an abs focused pilates session (I started a new, short Pilates challenge today.)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sbgrace said:

Today was so busy and tiring. I had to force myself to follow my movement plan.

Once I got started (way later tonight than I would like), I was glad I was doing it. I'm thankful for this thread--it helps keep me on target (most of the time). Thank you for doing it Amanda/purpleowl.

I got 30 minutes on my bike and an abs focused pilates session (I started a new, short Pilates challenge today.)

It's really a very nice thread to pop into. I feel encouraged by the example of others, but not judged at all for being at a slower movement pace. 

• Like 3