Menu

Back to Dad's room and decisions (another question about vanity added)

DawnM

3 hours ago, DawnM said:

If you remember, this room has a pool table in it.  I asked about a year ago if I should get rid of it because I loved this room so much and it wasn't being used well.   

I have now SOLD the pool table.   As soon as the door is cut next week, out it goes.   I was going to give it away, but the person I was giving it to bailed on me so I listed it and will get a little $$ for it.   It was over $4k new, but we asked that it stay with the house when we bought it, so no cost really to us.  

YAY!

This is such great news! Celebrating with you! Towels on the inside or outside is fine! Just having a plan is a good thing. ♥️ You’re doing a wonderful thing Dawn. I’m certain your dad feels very loved and cared for. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DawnM said:

We won't even have this much room.   I think the storage will need to go outside the bathroom for the most part.   although I do think we can put a small shelving unit behind the door that could hold toiletries and maybe a towel or two.

He likes to hang some of his clothes and not put them in the dryer, so I plan to get these and put them in the corner on the wall for that purpose:

https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Bathroom-Organizer-Rustproof-A2102S6-2/dp/B017IF601W/ref=sr_1_7?crid=1VL7U9POP5T6S&dchild=1&keywords=swivel+towel+racks+for+bathroom+wall+mounted&qid=1618825294&sprefix=swivel+towel%2Caps%2C159&sr=8-7

I figure I can at least put 2 of those in.

These are cool! I hang a fair bit of my stuff to dry as well.  I might try to find a spot for at least one of these.

4 hours ago, DawnM said:

If you remember, this room has a pool table in it.  I asked about a year ago if I should get rid of it because I loved this room so much and it wasn't being used well.   

I have now SOLD the pool table.   As soon as the door is cut next week, out it goes.   I was going to give it away, but the person I was giving it to bailed on me so I listed it and will get a little $$ for it.   It was over $4k new, but we asked that it stay with the house when we bought it, so no cost really to us.  

YAY!

Oh wow, that is great news!