Menu

Tackling Monday Together

mom31257

Good morning!

I saw dh off and did my bible study groups online. 

• meals   breakfast and lunch done
  • 4 Zoom sessions  2 down, 2 to go
  • more laundry
  • pay bills/update checking
  • finalize  tomorrow's tutoring sessions' lesson plans 
  • work on co-op classes 
Edited by mom31257
  • Like 3

• Work—doing Covid vaccinations to home bound patients after I worked night shift last night.
  • Take library books back on my way home. 
  • Sleep as soon as I get home because I’ll be close to 24 hours without sleep. However, my very frail grandmother is one of the patients I’ll be vaccinating today, so I’m more than grateful to be doing this today.
  • Like 4

So far: Coffee, grocery pickup

Today, I need to:

Continue the front flower beds

Finish purging file cabinet

Dinner-a ground beef dish

Make salads

Slice hams and get the meat and bones into the freezer

Clean the floors

Dust

Laundry-done

Amazon return-decided to keep it

Call the bank-done

Call the inusurance company-found what I needed

Work in bedroom

Edited by math teacher
update
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Mrs Tiggywinkle said:
  • Work—doing Covid vaccinations to home bound patients after I worked night shift last night.
  • Take library books back on my way home. 
  • Sleep as soon as I get home because I’ll be close to 24 hours without sleep. However, my very frail grandmother is one of the patients I’ll be vaccinating today, so I’m more than grateful to be doing this today.

I'm so glad you can vaccinate your grandmother!! What a blessing! 

• Like 2

Mom31257, I thought you wrote "sawed off my Bible" at first glance.  😛  (Dyslexia runs in my family!)

Happy Monday!  Time to get back to normal!

The kids came home yesterday about 5pm, so almost a full week away.  It only took about 5 minutes for the sass to start, and need I mention the mess after two teen girls start unpacking ....

Not up to fighting with drama queens, I went to bed early and slept an inordinately long time.  The kids were also exhausted and went to bed early.  So we were hopefully prepared for whatever Monday would bring.  😛

One of my kids putzed too long and made us arrive late to school, so that wasn't a great start.  Then I was informed that the maids were coming today at 4:30pm (too early for me to make the kids clean up their own mess after school).  So most of the day was spent on laundry, house cleaning, puppy stuff, and driving kids around.  Now the work day is technically over and the maids are here.  I don't have much to show for today, and I didn't nap, so let's see if I am able to get any work done tonight ....  On the positive side, the house should be fairly clean and the laundry is all caught up.

One of my kids says she doesn't have any homework tonight, and the other claims to have some but won't say what it is.  I do know they have some make-up work for missing last Thursday and Friday.  So hopefully they will get some of that done tonight.  Maybe we'll even listen to church, but I kinda doubt it.

• Like 3

Well, today was crazy and I might not make it on here all week, with the insane schedule I have right now. Lots of last minute things to get mom settled at her new place. Regular kids stuff, plus Wed night church starts back this week (outside). Ds is being hugely exhausting lately and Dh won't do anything for him or take him anywhere except school, so I have extra to do. 

Done today:
lesson prep
teach 6 students
Ds to/from Scouts
dinner out, by myself
check in with Dd about hw
camp application
pick up a few fun things at a pricey grocery store

To do:
jammies and a podcast and read for a bit

• Like 1