Jump to content

Menu

I just joined WW


Scarlett
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MeaganS said:

 I get 26 a day.

I get 23 a day on Blue. They go by your starting weight and how much you want to lose, right? The whole points thing is new to me so I'm not quite sure how they calculate them. When I started on Green I had 30 points a day but not as many zero foods. I like that chicken, fish, beans, and eggs are zero on Blue. Those are my main proteins. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For something cold in summer, I like to eat frozen blueberries. They make me slow down and really enjoy them more than the raw ones, they're cold on a hot day, and they're SUPER healthy. They can replace ice cream and popsicles for me.

ETA: They're also available relatively inexpensively year round.

Edited by fairfarmhand
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, fairfarmhand said:

For something cold in summer, I like to eat frozen blueberries. They make me slow down and really enjoy them more than the raw ones, they're cold on a hot day, and they're SUPER healthy. They can replace ice cream and popsicles for me.

ETA: They're also available relatively inexpensively year round.

Thanks, I had never thought of frozen berries for the summer.  I have eaten them all winter in my yogurt with chia seeds and I have been looking forward to fresh soon, but there is definitely a benefit to the frozen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So today I had an apple for a snack around 3:30 vs the nuts I had yesterday.  Zero points vs 5 points.  I must say that is probably the best apple I have ever eaten.  LOL  It made me think of my mom's philosophy that if you don't let kids eat junk food they will eventually eat the good food.  I know this board has taught me that is not always the case with picky eaters, but I assure you it is the case for me.  LOL

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2021 at 10:20 AM, Garga said:

 

 With the app, I could eat anything I wanted, but looking at the calories in the food I was eating forced me to eat differently. Since I had precious few calories allotted to me to eat each day, I couldn’t waste them on Oreo cookies. So, I’d have to turn to foods with fewer calories so I could have something to eat. My portions are much smaller than they used to be. At first, I’d leave the table feeling unsatisfied, since I wasn’t stuffed as had been my habit. But now I can tell when I’m full vs stuffed and I’ve gotten used to not feeling stuffed when I leave the table.

 

Are the foods listed? I've tried to track my food before, but especially with stuff I cook, I have no clue how many calories are in it and have not the time to enter the ingredients of every single meal I make.  I always end up giving up trying to track my food.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TexasProud said:

Are the foods listed? I've tried to track my food before, but especially with stuff I cook, I have no clue how many calories are in it and have not the time to enter the ingredients of every single meal I make.  I always end up giving up trying to track my food.  

Yes, if you want to track your food you will need to spend a little time gathering nutritional info on things you cook.  You can look up similar recipes on line--most on line recipes have all the  nutritional info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Scarlett said:

Yes, if you want to track your food you will need to spend a little time gathering nutritional info on things you cook.  You can look up similar recipes on line--most on line recipes have all the  nutritional info.

Yeah, I won't do that and half the stuff I've been cooking for years.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, TexasProud said:

Are the foods listed? I've tried to track my food before, but especially with stuff I cook, I have no clue how many calories are in it and have not the time to enter the ingredients of every single meal I make.  I always end up giving up trying to track my food.  

For homemade meals, you do have to look up the calories for each ingredient in the Lose It app. 

I tend to eat a lot of the same foods, so it took some time in the beginning, but then it saves what you’ve entered before, so I was able to just click on my previous entries when I ate the same meal again.

I didn’t find it to be very difficult. Just took a bit of time at first. I thought it would be daunting, but it wasn’t. 

But, of course, everyone has to find what works for them and what they know they’ll stick with.

Edited by Garga
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, TexasProud said:

Yeah, I won't do that and half the stuff I've been cooking for years.

When I’ve tried to use apps like Lose it I’ve found that it’s not really that hard to enter my home recipes.  You only have to enter each recipe once and you can save it under My spaghetti sauce, or My Beef Stew.  You just enter your main ingredients and divide by how many servings you usually get out of it. I’m sure the other apps are similar. 

Edited by Cnew02
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cnew02 said:

When I’ve tried to use apps like Lose it I’ve found that it’s not really that hard to enter my home recipes.  You only have to enter each recipe once and you can save it under My spaghetti sauce, or My Beef Stew.  You just enter your main ingredients and divide by how many servings you usually get out of it. I’m sure the other apps are similar. 

Well, like today I had leftovers: ham, pistachio salad that my mil made, broccoli casserole that my husband made and peas.  For breakfast had  leftover egg casserole.  Tomorrow night having king ranch chicken with tortilla chips and our homemade canned hot sauce. My husband will grill and I'll make a squash/corn/green chillis thingy, and homemade potato fries. That is just too much entering and trying to figure it out and when I do, it is just an estimation and who knows if it is correct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Yes, if you want to track your food you will need to spend a little time gathering nutritional info on things you cook.  You can look up similar recipes on line--most on line recipes have all the  nutritional info.

This is what I use.

https://happyforks.com/analyzer

I put in the whole recipe components (1 lb ground beef, 15 ounces tomato sauce, 1 bell pepper...etc)

Then I calculate roughly the servings that it makes. Then I can easily extrapolate my calorie data. In my FitBit app, I can save the nutritional value of particular items, so it's pretty easy. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, WildflowerMom said:

Like @Garga, I'm using the LoseIt app.   I've actually considered paying for premium since I like it so much.    I'm finding it easy to input totals.  But if you do have to 'guess', always go a little higher than your guess.  

I downloaded it and I am going to show it to Dh. I know he won’t do Ww but he might do lose it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been doing WW for 24 years now.  They are fantastic.

I don't go to meetings anymore, but I absolutely record what I'm eating throughout the day. That's the important one.

I also love how they retrained my brain to better portion sizes.

W.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alicia64 said:

I've been doing WW for 24 years now.  They are fantastic.

I don't go to meetings anymore, but I absolutely record what I'm eating throughout the day. That's the important one.

I also love how they retrained my brain to better portion sizes.

W.

The portion sizes is a big part of it for me. My weaknesses have been too many chocolates throughout the day, and mindlessly eating well past the point of being full. I’m much better now at knowing when to stop because I can recognize a reasonable portion.

Edited by Garga
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alicia64 said:

I've been doing WW for 24 years now.  They are fantastic.

I don't go to meetings anymore, but I absolutely record what I'm eating throughout the day. That's the important one.

I also love how they retrained my brain to better portion sizes.

W.

 

2 minutes ago, Garga said:

The portion sizes is a big part of it for me. My weaknesses have been too many chocolates throughout the day, and mindlessly eating well past the point of being full. I’m much better now at knowing when to stop because I can recognize a reasonable portion.

Same. This is the third day and I am feeling much better.  I had a huge bowl of salad and 2 points on dressing.......I have 7 points left and I really am not starving.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Scarlett said:

I have similar struggles.  My weakness is not sweets though.  It is crunchy salty snacks and nuts.  And wine.  I have been trying to replace my habit of wine with hot mint tea which is pretty soothing, but now with summer coming on it will be harder to do that.  Bread I can skip completely.  I can wrap hamburger patty up in lettuce, onion tomato with a bit of mustard and be fine.  

The good thing about WW is it forces to to carefully consider every bite you put in your mouth.  After a few weeks it becomes second nature and gets easier.  

Iced mint tea is good, too!  It’s what I drink in the summer when I’m not in the mood for plain water.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh my word, y'all.  About once a week I order veggie egg scrambles  from a local convenience store and dh picks them up and drops mine off on his way to work.  I rarely eat every bite but more than half.  Well, today before I started eating I calculated the points.  14 not counting the chipotle sauce!!! So I got a bowl from the break room and took out half and gave the rest to my work mate.  Wow.  See this is what I mean about figuring out what I am eating that is putting on the pounds.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Toocrazy!! said:

I successfully did weight watchers a few years ago. I loved it. But gained the weight back and haven’t been motivated  since.

Are you on the app- the social media feed there is great. Very helpful people with lots of tips. And some products that really helped. 
Nuts and nut butter add up fast. Salads and veggies are your friend. I enjoyed boathouse farm dressings. Salads are filling. Carrots and peppers dipped in their dressing are filling and low points. Roasted veggies with a little olive oil and spices. 
Popcorn was helpful too. I still drank wine, but couldn’t do it every night. The points just added up too much and I was still hungry. 
I like WW. It teaches you some good habits. Maybe I should get back to it😀

I had to figure out how to maintain after I lost on WW. I don't think the diet community has really figured out the maintenance part yet.

Reading your post made me hungry! 🙃

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scarlett said:

Oh my word, y'all.  About once a week I order veggie egg scrambles  from a local convenience store and dh picks them up and drops mine off on his way to work.  I rarely eat every bite but more than half.  Well, today before I started eating I calculated the points.  14 not counting the chipotle sauce!!! So I got a bowl from the break room and took out half and gave the rest to my work mate.  Wow.  See this is what I mean about figuring out what I am eating that is putting on the pounds.  

I did something like this last night, ate one piece of the frozen pizza my husband was having. One eighth of a Lotza Mozza. I was not intending for it to be my entire dinner, but it was, 10 points. Should have looked first like you did!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So there is a huge candy jar here in my office.  Snack size pieces.  I am rarely tempted, but my weakness is when I get sleepy at work, I will sneak a piece or two.  Um, I just checked....each piece is 4 points.

Yikes. I had an apple instead.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

So there is a huge candy jar here in my office.  Snack size pieces.  I am rarely tempted, but my weakness is when I get sleepy at work, I will sneak a piece or two.  Um, I just checked....each piece is 4 points.

Yikes. I had an apple instead.

Scarlett, I find I have to have good substitutes for situations like this. In my case, I eat just a bit of a dark chocolate bar that is 85% cocoa. There is very little sugar in it and the taste is so intense I feel satiated with just a little.

When I want something that feels like a genuine dessert, a scoop of chocolate chia pudding made with cocoa and sweetened with maple syrup does the trick. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Harriet Vane said:

Scarlett, I find I have to have good substitutes for situations like this. In my case, I eat just a bit of a dark chocolate bar that is 85% cocoa. There is very little sugar in it and the taste is so intense I feel satiated with just a little.

When I want something that feels like a genuine dessert, a scoop of chocolate chia pudding made with cocoa and sweetened with maple syrup does the trick. 

Ooooh good idea I do love the 85% dark chocolate.   I can easily quit at one square of that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

So there is a huge candy jar here in my office.  Snack size pieces.  I am rarely tempted, but my weakness is when I get sleepy at work, I will sneak a piece or two.  Um, I just checked....each piece is 4 points.

Yikes. I had an apple instead.

It's amazing how foods can be less tempting once you really pay attention to calories/points!  Glad you made a better choice.  

Like @Harriet Vane I find having something to substitute for a treat really helps a lot.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

So there is a huge candy jar here in my office.  Snack size pieces.  I am rarely tempted, but my weakness is when I get sleepy at work, I will sneak a piece or two.  Um, I just checked....each piece is 4 points.

Yikes. I had an apple instead.

I'm impressed. I cannot do that. I have no self control.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, TexasProud said:

I'm impressed. I cannot do that. I have no self control.

I lose my self-control when I take that first bite.  Then I'm in an eating frenzy and can't stop.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Oh my word, y'all.  About once a week I order veggie egg scrambles  from a local convenience store and dh picks them up and drops mine off on his way to work.  I rarely eat every bite but more than half.  Well, today before I started eating I calculated the points.  14 not counting the chipotle sauce!!! So I got a bowl from the break room and took out half and gave the rest to my work mate.  Wow.  See this is what I mean about figuring out what I am eating that is putting on the pounds.  

I had moments like that when I first started my app! 

6 hours ago, Kassia said:

It's amazing how foods can be less tempting once you really pay attention to calories/points!  Glad you made a better choice.  

Like @Harriet Vane I find having something to substitute for a treat really helps a lot.

Yes!! About how the food is less temping once you know the calories/points. If you realize that by eating that chocolate bar you’ll have to forgo your entire dinner...you don’t eat the chocolate. You just wait for dinner.  Or even if you realize that eating that huge hamburger with sauces and toppings will mean you can’t eat lunch OR dinner...you don’t eat the hamburger!  There have been a number of times where a single entree on a menu will have more calories that I’m supposed to eat in an entire day.  Portions at restaurants are enormous.

I do make room for one or two tiny pieces of chocolate each day, though. Like 2 milk duds or 3 junior mints. And I’m careful to eat them at the end of the day. If I eat them too early in the day, I’ll get to the end of the day and think, “But I need dessert!”

When I know I have them to look forward to, it helps not to eat them throughout the day. I can think, “Just hold on until the end of the day. You WILL get your treat, but not right this minute.”

 

 

Edited by Garga
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Garga said:

 

!  There have been a number of times where a single entree on a menu will have more calories that I’m supposed to eat in an entire day.  Portions at restaurants are enormous.

I do make room for one or two tiny pieces of chocolate each day, though. Like 2 milk duds or 3 junior mints. And I’m careful to eat them at the end of the day. If I eat them too early in the day, I’ll get to the end of the day and think, “But I need dessert!”

When I know I have them to look forward to, it helps not to eat them throughout the day. I can think, “Just hold on until the end of the day. You WILL get your treat, but not right this minute.”

 

 

That's a big reason why I don't like to eat out.  Way too many calories.

It's amazing how much of weight control/loss is mental.  If your mindset is in the right place it is so much easier. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Kassia said:

That's a big reason why I don't like to eat out.  Way too many calories.

It's amazing how much of weight control/loss is mental.  If your mindset is in the right place it is so much easier. 

 

Grilled chicken and broccoli is my go to eating out....well back in the day when we actually ate out.  Having pizza tonight so I dread that.  

Mind set is key.  I chatted with a friend yesterday.  She is 10 years younger than me and one of the most fit friends I have but even her weight is creeping up.  She was actually taking a brisk walk when she called me.  She said she has to do something.  So when I was telling her about WW she was shocked and amazed that 1/4 cup of nuts is 1/6 of my daily points.  And that the eggs I had yesterday would have been 1/2 my daily points if I had eaten all of them. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I am doing ok.  Not great, but ok.  LOL.  This is only my second week.  On the weekend of my first week, I had company and dh smoked ribs and we had pizza another night.  Wow.  That was not easy.  

But I wanted to share something I realized this morning.  I eat plain low fat Greek yogurt with my fruit.  I buy it in the big container and scoop out a half of a cup each morning and take to the office with me. That is 1 point.   This morning I was running late and I thought I will just take one of the prepackaged regular yogurts (that I buy for dh and dss).  I think they are 6 ounces so not even 1/2 cup.  I decided to scan it before I grabbed it....7 points!!!!!!  I put it back and scooped out half a cup of the plain Greek.

Who would think it would make that much difference.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK - I joined, thanks to this thread. 😃 I'm doing the purple plan and blew through a ton of points the first few days due to multiple family birthdays. Birthday season is over for a bit at least, so hopefully I will be on track. My win - I entered every bite I took into the app rather than tell myself that I knew I went over and I didn't need to bother entering the food. Aside from cake though, I did stay within points and have restocked the fridge with purple friendly foods so I can keep within my points. Thanks for starting this thread @Scarlett

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, AmandaVT said:

OK - I joined, thanks to this thread. 😃 I'm doing the purple plan and blew through a ton of points the first few days due to multiple family birthdays. Birthday season is over for a bit at least, so hopefully I will be on track. My win - I entered every bite I took into the app rather than tell myself that I knew I went over and I didn't need to bother entering the food. Aside from cake though, I did stay within points and have restocked the fridge with purple friendly foods so I can keep within my points. Thanks for starting this thread @Scarlett

I agree it is important to log the points even if you have blown the day.  It helps to look back and watch my patterns. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, AmandaVT said:

 I entered every bite I took into the app rather than tell myself that I knew I went over and I didn't need to bother entering the food.

 

19 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

I agree it is important to log the points even if you have blown the day.  It helps to look back and watch my patterns. 

You are both much braver than I am.  After doing pretty well for the past week, I completely blew it today and we have plans for tomorrow that involve food (probably why I blew it today - anticipating tomorrow).  I don't want to see what I ate!  Eek.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dd8 wanted Buffalo wings for her birthday dinner last night. They are one of my favorite foods. I managed to eat just a few and stayed within my weekly points, even if I went over my daily points. I'm trying to figure out how to do this long-term rather than just deny myself everything short term, so I consider this a win. I'm ok with slower loss if I can keep it up. I'm pretty proud though. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kassia said:

 

You are both much braver than I am.  After doing pretty well for the past week, I completely blew it today and we have plans for tomorrow that involve food (probably why I blew it today - anticipating tomorrow).  I don't want to see what I ate!  Eek.

 

I think the trick is to not beat yourself up when you go over your points.....but be honest about it.  It really helps my self control knowing I have to put those points in.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

I think the trick is to not beat yourself up when you go over your points.....but be honest about it.  It really helps my self control knowing I have to put those points in.  

I think it's great that you do it and I wish I could do.  I tend to just hide from reality at some point and say it's a bad day and then eat everything in sight.  😞  That's how today has gone for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tracking everything and really facing it has helped me so much.  I will admit that I have had 10,000 calorie days in the past which is insane but I would have never known it was that bad and realized how much damage it really did. Now I have higher days I still splurge but they are much more mindful and reasonable.  I also definitely take advantage of roll over because most of the week it's quite easy to stay low.  Having a little cushion for social events makes real life easier.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, rebcoola said:

 I will admit that I have had 10,000 calorie days in the past which is insane but I would have never known it was that bad and realized how much damage it really did. 

This is off-topic, but two of my sons do a 10,000 calorie challenge day once a year and really struggle to get there (one has never made it).  This is baffling to me - I could do it so easily and I'm sure I have way too many times.  They are always trying to build mass so it's not a bad thing for them but I certainly don't need 10,000 calories all in one day ever!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Kassia said:

This is off-topic, but two of my sons do a 10,000 calorie challenge day once a year and really struggle to get there (one has never made it).  This is baffling to me - I could do it so easily and I'm sure I have way too many times.  They are always trying to build mass so it's not a bad thing for them but I certainly don't need 10,000 calories all in one day ever!  

Yeah definitely not a struggle just indulgent days.  Of course my a lot of my problem was being an athlete who ate 5000 calories a day as a necessity and than kept eating that way when no longer working out like that.  So 10,000 is not that big a stretch from what was my normal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, rebcoola said:

Yeah definitely not a struggle just indulgent days.  Of course my a lot of my problem was being an athlete who ate 5000 calories a day as a necessity and than kept eating that way when no longer working out like that.  So 10,000 is not that big a stretch from what was my normal.

That would be a big adjustment dropping from regularly eating 5000/day!  I'd love that.  🙂  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven’t tracked my points at all this week. I basically have wanted to just eat what I wanted, when I wanted it, without having to look at what those numbers are. Ugh. I haven’t done well with exercise either. I need to get back on track. I was only a pound and a half from my next mini-goal last week and now I’ve probably set myself back a week. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 2ndGenHomeschooler said:

I haven’t tracked my points at all this week. I basically have wanted to just eat what I wanted, when I wanted it, without having to look at what those numbers are. Ugh. I haven’t done well with exercise either. I need to get back on track. I was only a pound and a half from my next mini-goal last week and now I’ve probably set myself back a week. 😞

I feel ya.  This is only my second week.  I started at 150ish.  Went down to 145 mid week but ended up at 148.  
 

I am determined to keep it up though.  I just can’t go over 150. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, 2ndGenHomeschooler said:

I haven’t tracked my points at all this week. I basically have wanted to just eat what I wanted, when I wanted it, without having to look at what those numbers are. Ugh. I haven’t done well with exercise either. I need to get back on track. I was only a pound and a half from my next mini-goal last week and now I’ve probably set myself back a week. 😞

This is what I keep doing (not on WW but just in general with eating).  I do well and then lose it and completely ruin my good results and then it's hard to get back on track.  All we can do is keep trying!  Hang in there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not on WW, but doing my own thing (low carb, high protein and fat).  I've been doing this for about a month and have lost 10 lbs so far.  The key is planning ahead. If I plan well, we have REALLY good dinners that are about 450 calories per plate and everyone feels full and happy. But tonight? I had no plan, and instead threw something together last minute that a) was just ok and b) was 850 calories per plate!!!!!  Too much sugar, not enough protein, too many carbs. 😠  We would have been better off eating tuna salad lettuce wraps and some soup. Blah! Oh, and I'm hungry again because there wasn't enough protein in the meal. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, MissLemon said:

I'm not on WW, but doing my own thing (low carb, high protein and fat).  I've been doing this for about a month and have lost 10 lbs so far.  The key is planning ahead. If I plan well, we have REALLY good dinners that are about 450 calories per plate and everyone feels full and happy. But tonight? I had no plan, and instead threw something together last minute that a) was just ok and b) was 850 calories per plate!!!!!  Too much sugar, not enough protein, too many carbs. 😠  We would have been better off eating tuna salad lettuce wraps and some soup. Blah! Oh, and I'm hungry again because there wasn't enough protein in the meal. 

10 pounds in a month is wonderful.  I did ok last night.  A salmon fillet and a sweet potato.  I was very full and did not even have my snack at bedtime.  
 

I agree planning is key!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay I’m looking at this again. I lost a lot of weight back 20 years ago when I think it was Smartpoints? Something with the points. 
 

It looks like the most restrictive plan as far as free foods go is the green plan? I don’t know that I believe I wouldn’t overeat the free foods. I can be happy eating healthy but I just still eat too much. The fewer free foods the better probably for me. 
 

I currently track calories in MyFitnessPal so I’m not sure if this would be much different for me. But I’m not having success even though my calories are in line with what they supposedly should be. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, teachermom2834 said:

Okay I’m looking at this again. I lost a lot of weight back 20 years ago when I think it was Smartpoints? Something with the points. 
 

It looks like the most restrictive plan as far as free foods go is the green plan? I don’t know that I believe I wouldn’t overeat the free foods. I can be happy eating healthy but I just still eat too much. The fewer free foods the better probably for me. 
 

I currently track calories in MyFitnessPal so I’m not sure if this would be much different for me. But I’m not having success even though my calories are in line with what they supposedly should be. 

I can definitely overeat some of those free foods in the blue and purple plan.  That is why I chose green.  I have to really watch my quantities.  Even on things like sweet potato (which is not a free food on green plan) the serving is 1/2 cup....well, a medium sweet potato is more than that and I can definitely eat an entire medium sweet potato!  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...