Menu

HBO documentary suggests Q’s identity

Katy

On 4/5/2021 at 4:34 PM, kbutton said:

https://slate.com/technology/2021/04/qanon-q-hbo-documentary-ron-watkins.html

I post not as a political discussion but to show that people who listen to this stuff (directly or indirectly) seem to end up espousing things they'd never espouse otherwise. They've gone from rooting out sex trafficking to defending someone accused of it--crazy stuff these people are absorbing.

I'm trying not to be political as well but my thinking on this (and I saw it posited elsewhere) is that the QAnon believers think the child sex trafficking they're fighting against is being done by a particular group with specific political views. Not their views. Not Gaetz's views. Therefore Gaetz deserves defending. This secret sex cabal is using Gaetz to distract from the "real" trafficking. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/9/2021 at 12:10 PM, Sneezyone said:

I remember that episode! DD was a em fan. 😂 I also worked in PR then and knew about the issue. It frequently got real news coverage as a cheap/easy stunt.

Ds loved that show when he was a preteen. He had a crush on Carly. I think that was his first and only celebrity crush. 😄

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 1:55 PM, Katy said:

The Pen we used to know is clearly no longer there. She’s either let a troll take over her account or she’s let herself be brainwashed by a cult. 

We've watched her go from someone who was or at least seemed online to be "normal" to someone who can't even hear reason anymore. It's been sad to see this play out. It's also important to know how it happens so if we see it happening to someone IRL we can maybe save them. I'm sad we couldn't save Pen. Many here have tried over the past few months. I hope someone in her offline life can help her eventually. 😢

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, TexasProud said:

No I am not. I said I think Biden is real.

I feel like I woke up this year and the world went nuts. My world WAS black and white before Covid.

Sorry. I haven't been here that long, but it seems that Pen is a long time poster. I figured you had a connection, so it wasn't that big of a leap.  I do not need proof. But then again, I have had people (one in particular) who says a ton of stuff, but when you press him on it, he can never tell you or produce proof.  That is what it felt like.

Yes, that is part of it. It is not just that. I feel like I have been piled on in the last few days. ( Not here )

I am not believing that Biden is a body double. But the whole world seems to have gone nuts. I love my church. But yesterday I was subjected to an hour long discussion of how the denomination is a racist, sexist mess and if your church truly isn't like that you should leave. I was ganged up on by many members of the class. It is more nuanced than that. It is gray. 

I watched Winter Soldier and the police scene almost had me shutting it off a few weeks ago, but the ending of this last thing...  That is not an image I want in my head. But it feels like that is what everyone is saying, "Burn down America. it is a racist mess. " I do not see how we have a good guy coming out of all of this. My son thinks that Falcon will destroy the shield. What a metaphor.  I want happy stuff.

My uncle whom I am close to died 2 days ago. He was diagnosed with lung cancer  a month ago. Never smoked.  Part of it was because of what Covid did to the healthcare. His doctors didn't want to see him and/or just prescribed antibiotics so he wouldn't be exposed, etc. Bad part of how this affected the healthcare.  A gray area.  Virtual service, so no seeing relatives.

Another older man I really liked died a week ago. I and/or he hasn't been to church since Covid. I talked to him on the phone a few times. He was 95, but such an example of wisdom. Covid has robbed me of relationships.  

I shouldn't have posted on my phone because I did not explain that it wasn't Biden I was questioning.  But everything is getting so fuzzy about a lot of things in my head. Someone said about Christianity and Norse myths.  Honestly, I AM struggling with Christianity.  Who is to say it isn't a myth???  If all of these people who say they are Christians support Trump...  But then Biden has done so much I don't approve of also.  A gray area.

On here they talked about meat.  How we Americans are used to cheap meat, so we torture our livestock. Great. So now I have killed and tortured animals by my choices. Is there a gray area there..  I do not have the mental energy to think correctly about all of these things. 

So much feels gray. Arm sore, but that is it right now. Need to get back to work.

Much of life is shades of grey. Our use of animals definitely falls into that category. 

But it's useful to be guided by Occam's Razor (or at least, I find it useful) - the idea that the simpler of two explanations is most likely to be true. Using the Biden example, the simplest explanation is that Biden is in the WH, not that he's been replaced by a body double. 

Anyhow, it's a useful heuristic at times.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Corraleno said:

As for why Trump hasn't taken back the White House yet... he is waiting for the perfect moment to unleash The Storm, which involves worldwide arrests and executions of all leftist cannibal-pedophiles. Taking over the world involves some planning, you know? You gotta get all your ducks in a row if you're going to simultaneously arrest and execute thousands of people all over the world. You gotta time it just right.

Wasn't that supposed to happen on March 4th? March 4th came and went and Trump still didn't become the real president. Do they have a new date?

Edited by Lady Florida.

You all seem so sure of not only yourselves and the world and even that you can read my own mind that you sometimes seem to be trying to “debunk” things I never said, and had not even heard of as of the point that I read someone’s “debunk”. 

I am sorry that Ordinary Shoes does not want to make her friend available. I had no intention of accusing that person of being part of a Conspiracy theory. I would have liked to ask about what that person saw on the ground as compared to other footage (particularly with regard to the Rose Garden event where the time, day, and supposedly place were known).  

For those of you who feel absolutely certain you can identify Biden and that it’s consistently the same person, please tell me if these ears all look the same to you, and if so which are Biden’s. They are not lifted from some Q thing. I found a combo of photos or took screenshots from videos looking for side views.  Are all pictures of Biden’s ears? If not,  which is/are and which is/are not? 

Please be gentle. I have been posting on here for some time, have tried to be helpful to a lot of people as able or over the years. Not only would I say that the snideness many of you display is ugly, it also does nothing to further your point of view except to extent that you are playing to each other for laughs.

E82AE990-825A-402F-A9C2-848CBB65DB11.jpeg

5151CBBE-BB47-4226-9F7B-692A270920A4.jpeg

5EA2E31D-B17C-4EC4-BD6F-971CFC26BA0E.jpeg

FA7733F1-CD4C-449D-B915-EE0F2DC3B140.jpeg

1 minute ago, Lady Florida. said:

Wasn't that supposed to happen on March 4th. March 4th came and went and Trump still didn't become the real president. Do they have a new date?

I believe they have moved the date to sometime in June or July.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1. People's ears change as they age. They just keep on growing and growing and growing.... (Hey, I think I made an Energizer Bunny pun!)

2. Your attempt at tone policing is noted.

3. "Biden has been replaced" is quite an extraordinary claim. You're the one making the extraordinary claim, Pen, you're the one with the burden of proof here. Find hard evidence - not weirdly fuzzy ear pics - and share it then.

Edited by Tanaqui
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6

TexasProud, I'm sorry about your uncle, I really am. However, I will point out that there's every chance his lung cancer would not have been caught even without covid. That's not something they routinely screen for with nonsmokers, even as the percentage of lung cancer cases in nonsmokers is rising. (Not, I think, the actual incidence - just the percentage, because of course with fewer smokers every year there's less cancer caused by that.)

5 minutes ago, Pen said:

You all seem so sure of not only yourselves and the world and even that you can read my own mind that you sometimes seem to be trying to “debunk” things I never said, and had not even heard of as of the point that I read someone’s “debunk”. 

I am sorry that Ordinary Shoes does not want to make her friend available. I had no intention of accusing that person of being part of a Conspiracy theory. I would have liked to ask about what that person saw on the ground as compared to other footage (particularly with regard to the Rose Garden event where the time, day, and supposedly place were known).  

For those of you who feel absolutely certain you can identify Biden and that it’s consistently the same person, please tell me if these ears all look the same to you, and if so which are Biden’s. They are not lifted from some Q thing. I found a combo of photos or took screenshots from videos looking for side views.  Are all pictures of Biden’s ears? If not,  which is/are and which is/are not? 

Please be gentle. I have been posting on here for some time, have tried to be helpful to a lot of people as able or over the years. Not only would I say that the snideness many of you display is ugly, it also does nothing to further your point of view except to extent that you are playing to each other for laughs.

E82AE990-825A-402F-A9C2-848CBB65DB11.jpeg

5151CBBE-BB47-4226-9F7B-692A270920A4.jpeg

5EA2E31D-B17C-4EC4-BD6F-971CFC26BA0E.jpeg

FA7733F1-CD4C-449D-B915-EE0F2DC3B140.jpeg

The problem is spending time on things like this. Looking at random pictures of ears. 

This won't save kids from abuse, or help people access natural remedies or really, do anything that approaches your previously held values. 

And posting about it won't 'open eyes', because most people sensibly understand that most conspiracy theories are so unlikely as to not be worth attention. 

Remember way back at the beginning of the pandemic we talked about meditating on the virus itself? Why not just go back to loving-kindness meditation for all abused children, for those deceived (which will always possibly include ourselves), for civic and political society to heal from division and corruption, for your own peace of mind? I truly believe that meditation is a powerful tool for good in the world, and it's something you can do that's good for you and us also. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tanaqui said:

1. People's ears change as they age. They just keep on growing and growing and growing.... (Hey, I think I made an Energizer Bunny pun!)

2. Your attempt at tone policing is noted.

I know people change as they age and I know that politicians get plastic surgery. I also realize Biden had surgical procedures for something (aneurism?) that perhaps would have changed skull shape.  

I also know from doing art that there are aspects that don’t tend to change merely with age. 

Any of you feel certain of yourselves enough to try to answer? 

Have any of you taken older and newer photos and compared things like relative distances frenulum to chin, or across nose bridge to eyes as compared to eye width. Or set on face of ears relative to mouth, eyes, and nose?

• Sad 1

Just now, Melissa Louise said:

The problem is spending time on things like this. Looking at random pictures of ears. 

This won't save kids from abuse, or help people access natural remedies or really, do anything that approaches your previously held values. 

And posting about it won't 'open eyes', because most people sensibly understand that most conspiracy theories are so unlikely as to not be worth attention. 

Remember way back at the beginning of the pandemic we talked about meditating on the virus itself? Why not just go back to loving-kindness meditation for all abused children, for those deceived (which will always possibly include ourselves), for civic and political society to heal from division and corruption, for your own peace of mind? I truly believe that meditation is a powerful tool for good in the world, and it's something you can do that's good for you and us also. 

I am trying to do more than that.

Pen, again, you are the one with the burden of proof here. "Somebody was replaced with a body double" is a bizarre hypothesis. It is an absolutely extraordinary claim, and requires the person presenting the claim - that's you! - to provide the extraordinary evidence to back it up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pen said:

Make clear your point. What *are* you trying to do?  What *are* you attempting?  You keep posting leading questions.  State a proposition.  What *is* your point with Biden ears?  What *is* your point about wanting to check time of day/sun position of a speech he gave.  What are *you* actually saying.   

I, Pen, think Biden ears looking strange means....

I want to cross reference time of day of a speech because I, Pen, believe....

Edited by Cnew02
  • Like 4

Just now, Tanaqui said:

Pen, again, you are the one with the burden of proof here. "Somebody was replaced with a body double" is a bizarre hypothesis. It is an absolutely extraordinary claim, and requires the person presenting the claim - that's you! - to provide the extraordinary evidence to back it up.

I have no burden of proof.

I am not trying to convince you.  

You, not necessarily you personally, but a group of you seem to be  trying to convince me. 

I have asked a fairly simple thing— can you identify Biden’s ears?

Do they all look like the same person’s ears?

If not which are the same which different? Most of us played easier versions of this in preschool. “Spot the similarities/ spot the differences.” Or similar exercises.

6 minutes ago, Pen said:

I am left thinking that “the emperor has no clothes” with you guys. 

I’ll look back in a day or two to see if anyone tried on the ears. 

First things first. Before you leap on towards the ears, can we back up to the website redirection issue? Are you willing to acknowledge that it is not evidence of super hackers or the WH silently signaling something (eta: or anything else that was originally "proof" of)?

Edited by Moonhawk
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, Pen said:

Any of you feel certain of yourselves enough to try to answer? 

I feel certain enough of what's going on here to not even attempt to try to answer. Because no logical answer will be accepted. It will be twisted or ignored or the goalposts will be moved. Occam's Broom (love that) will be put to use.

I'm old enough to know you can't logic someone out of conspiracy beliefs anymore than you can logic someone out of a phobia. Only you can choose to rescue yourself, Pen.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Pen said:

I know, and it's good to do more about harm in the world than meditate.  But maybe start from that? 

And maybe consider things strategically. Are your efforts actually achieving anything positive for abused children? Or is reliance on less-likely explanations actually turning people away from.your concerns? 

• Like 5

Why should we care to be able to exactly identify a politician's ears?  I don't know which are his ears and I don't care.  He may have had surgery or not.  Whatever.  I don't get the point either.  Why is this a problem?  Why should we care?  Why would thousands and thousands of people be involved in a cover up?  I don't find any reason to leap to their is something amiss going on.  It would take a bunch more than ear photos on a public board.  Why is this important to you to spread out in the world?

I do find it concerning a long term trusted poster seems to be spending a lot of time on things that from a larger picture perspective don't make any sense at all.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Pen said:

You, not necessarily you personally, but a group of you seem to be  trying to convince me.

If not which are the same which different? Most of us played easier versions of this in preschool. “Spot the similarities/ spot the differences.” Or similar exercises.

No, Pen. You cannot play this game. If you are "asking questions" then those questions have a purpose - because we are NOT in preschool asking "why why why" until our parents stop answering.

The only purpose of asking those questions is to try to force us to draw a conclusion. Since you are asking those questions, you are effectively making a statement in order to persuade, which means that you have the burden of proof in this discussion.

I can't identify Biden by his ears no more than I could identify my mother by hers. But that doesn't mean that Biden is my mom.

But since you like random, pointless, silly and disjointed questions, here's a few for you:

Can you confirm that Donald Trump is not secretly a body double? Have you looked at his ears lately? Are you sure that he's human? Have you compared his skin color to other humans? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

Just now, Pen said:

Pen, the exercise is absurd.

Even if someone wanted to play along, the photos are taken from different angles, at different times. You have acknowledged that plastic surgery has likely happened. What's the point?

5 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

First things first. Before you leap on towards the ears, can we back up to the website redirection issue? Are you willing to acknowledge that it is not evidence of super hackers or the WH silently signaling something?

Can you answer Moonhawk's question?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Pen said:

No.  And neither can you or anyone else.  Anyone who thinks they can identify someone from a blown up fuzzy cropped picture of an ear is delusional.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Tanaqui said:

No, Pen. You cannot play this game. If you are "asking questions" then those questions have a purpose - because we are NOT in preschool asking "why why why" until our parents stop answering.

The only purpose of asking those questions is to try to force us to draw a conclusion. Since you are asking those questions, you are effectively making a statement in order to persuade, which means that you have the burden of proof in this discussion.

I can't identify Biden by his ears no more than I could identify my mother by hers. But that doesn't mean that Biden is my mom.

But since you like random, pointless, silly and disjointed questions, here's a few for you:

Can you confirm that Donald Trump is not secretly a body double? Have you looked at his ears lately? Are you sure that he's human? Have you compared his skin color to other humans? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure?

I’m dead.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cnew02 said:

Make clear your point. What *are* you trying to do?  What *are* you attempting?  You keep posting leading questions.  State a proposition.  What *is* your point with Biden ears?  What *is* your point about wanting to check time of day/sun position of a speech he gave.  What are *you* actually saying.   

I do not want to give away some things noticed by other than the official cameras because I don’t want Ordinary Shoes friend to have that specific if the friend ever were to answer questions - 

there were some details that did seem worth asking about as likely to validate that it really did happen where it was supposed to have happened 

I, Pen, think Biden ears looking strange means....

To me the ears in various films and photos do not look like the same ears.  That is, ones all supposed to belong to Biden look quite different to me some from others. 

And strange in sense of not matching each other in ways where changes via plastic surgery to me would not make sense (extra pain, extra expense, extra difficulty matching left and right extra difficulty hiding scars— why do that unless ears were exceptionally atrocious which to me none are— none that I think would change voters likelihood of voting for candidate) — at least no sense of plastic surgery to okay in first place ears I can think of to change the ears unless deliberately for part of a whole witness protection identity change. 

nor does it look to me like change that would occur from grief over loss of a child 

I want to cross reference time of day of a speech because I, Pen, believe....

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

First things first. Before you leap on towards the ears, can we back up to the website redirection issue? Are you willing to acknowledge that it is not evidence of super hackers or the WH silently signaling something (eta: or anything else that was originally "proof" of)?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

• Confused 3

8 minutes ago, Danae said:

No.  And neither can you or anyone else.  Anyone who thinks they can identify someone from a blown up fuzzy cropped picture of an ear is delusional.

Seriously I couldn’t identify my husbands ear.  Or my sons. Or daughters.  I guess I’m not 100% sure they aren’t body doubles.  Or really lizards people. Or robots in skin suites, my own personal nightmare.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Cnew02 said:

Seriously I couldn’t identify my husbands ear.  Or my sons. Or daughters.  I guess I’m not 100% sure they aren’t body doubles.  Or really lizards people. Or robots in skin suites, my own personal nightmare.  

then don’t try to identify which are Bidens.

do they all look like the same person’s?

which go with same person just comparing ear to ear 

5 minutes ago, Pen said:

To me the ears in various films and photos do not look like the same ears.  That is, ones all supposed to belong to Biden look quite different to me some from others. 

And strange in sense of not matching each other in ways where changes via plastic surgery to me would not make sense (extra pain, extra expense, extra difficulty matching left and right extra difficulty hiding scars— why do that unless ears were exceptionally atrocious which to me none are— none that I think would change voters likelihood of voting for candidate) — at least no sense of plastic surgery to okay in first place ears I can think of to change the ears unless deliberately for part of a whole witness protection identity change. 

nor does it look to me like change that would occur from grief over loss of a child 

And we’re judging his ears because...

• Like 5

Story time!

So in elementary school we had to do presentations of things we collected. This was 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades. We'd show them in the school square area and teachers would vote and we'd get prizes, etc, and ribbons for winning.

In 3rd grade I won the competition. I can't remember what my collection was of.

In 4th grade I was determined to win again. I had 12 rosaries, plus 5 from my parents for a collection of "Rosaries in my house." This is a Catholic school, btw, so genius plan! However, disaster struck! Meriam R., also in my class, made her presentation board with photos of...EARS! She took a picture of a bunch of people's left ears, and printed them out and put them on her board, with the simple title of "My Ears." Which infuriated me because they weren't her ears at all. They were everyone else's ears! And she only had pictures of them, not their actual ears! How was this allowed to stand?! 

Anyway, the teachers thought that all of this lying on her part was ssooo clever and she won. I got 2nd. 

And it turns out she mislabeled her mom's ear and her aunt's ear.

Moral of the story: not even Meriam R. from the 1994 4th grade class of [Redacted] School, an award-winning collector of ears, could tell all the ears apart of people she knew and loved her whole life. 

Edited by Moonhawk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 17

1 minute ago, Pen said:

I do not want to give away some things noticed by other than the official cameras because I don’t want Ordinary Shoes friend to have that specific if the friend ever were to answer questions - 

there were some details that did seem worth asking about as likely to validate that it really did happen where it was supposed to have happened 

Oh, Pen.

Come back. 

This just makes me sad. Where is the friend who talked me down from overblown fears about Covid? 

I understand (on other issues) what it's like to feel others are ignoring very real concerns. Emperor's New Clothes indeed. But you can trust us that, even though there are bad and distressing things going on in the world all the time, Biden's ears aren't the way to solve those problems. 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

Story time!

So in elementary school we had to do presentations of things we collected. This was 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades. We'd show them in the school square area and teachers would vote and we'd get prizes, etc, and ribbons for winning.

In 3rd grade I won the competition. I can't remember what my collection was of.

In 4th grade I was determined to win again. I had 12 rosaries, plus 5 from my parents for a collection of "Rosaries in my house." This is a Catholic school, btw, so genius plan! However, disaster struck! Meriam R., also in my class, made her presentation board with photos of...EARS! She took a picture of a bunch of people's left ears, and printed them out and put them on her board, with the simple title of "My Ears." Which infuriated me because they weren't her ears at all. They were everyone else's ears! And she only had pictures of them, not their actual ears! How was this allowed to stand?! 

Anyway, the teachers thought that all of this lying on her part was ssooo clever and she won. I got 2nd. 

And it turns out she mislabeled her mom's ear and her aunt's ear.

Moral of the story: not even Meriam R. from the 1994 4th grade class of [Redacted] School, an expert on ears, could tell all the ears apart of people she knew and loved her whole life. 

It can be easy to misidentify people

even whole people - 

My dad had an ear mangled in a battle in Vietnam. Plastic surgeons remade it to match the other one in idk... 1969 or something. You really couldn’t tell from the front, but there was a visible line of scarring on the back.

If they could do that in the late 1960’s and they were using a body double 50+ years later, why wouldn’t they have changed his ears too?

They didn’t because Biden isn’t a double. Ears change with age and facelifts. The people who own the sites you’re taking photoshopped images from just want you to click click click and keep eyes on their site so they can make more money or get more votes from you. 

One of the biggest beneficiaries of this has been Marjorie Taylor Greene.  She’s raised more than 3 million dollars on it.   Then there’s Sidney Powell, whose legal defense of spreading QAnon lies amounted to “No reasonable person would believe these lies.”  She’s benefiting from them, but legally everyone who believes them is a fool. 

Edited by Katy
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5

12 minutes ago, Pen said:

then don’t try to identify which are Bidens.

do they all look like the same person’s?

which go with same person just comparing ear to ear 

What I am asking is for you to tell me why I should want to.  What truth am I seeking through Biden's ears?  What knowledge will I have gained if I were to attempt to identify Biden's ears?  If I took your argument here to heart and spend the next 3 hours tracking pictures of Biden's ears and measuring his nose bridge and different ratio of this face, what would I uncover ?  We're adults here, cheat a little.  Tell me the secret I'm searching for.  Whet my appetite for these hours of exploring Biden's ears that you are asking us to do.  You must feel that it is a worthwhile exercise.   

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, Innisfree said:

Your concern about antifa.com redirecting to the White House. 

Yes. People went to some trouble to explain that. 

I understand your explanations. 

I certainly pray that  control of access to nuclear weapons is better than control of redirect to WH. 

l wish someone could do an experiment for a while like redirecting some other domain name like BidenisGreat dot com to WH and seeing if it stays working for months. 

5 minutes ago, Pen said:

I certainly pray that  control of access to nuclear weapons is better than control of redirect to WH. 

l wish someone could do an experiment for a while like redirecting some other domain name like BidenisGreat dot com to WH and seeing if it stays working for months. 

Pen, redirecting to White House is like sending a letter to the White House.  Anyone can do it.  There is no law against it and no “access” involved.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Pen said:

Pen, I love you, with all my heart, and I am so angry with this reply. I guess I asked for it, doggedly asked for it, but seriously.

Redirects are NOT CONTROLLED BY ANYONE. It's like putting a sign up in my store, "I don't sell anything, go here instead!" And then driving the person to the next store. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WH OR BIDEN. 

(And don't even get me started on bringing in a rainbow herring of nuclear weapons.)

If a website named "Bidenisnotabodydouble.com" redirected to the White House, would that be proof enough that a) redirects are not controlled, and b) he is not a body double? 

I am NOT saying I'm going to do it. Because I have given you the tools to do it yourself. You can do this without waiting for anyone else to, and I am not wasting my $8 or 1 minute of time after all of the posts on the topic. Sunk cost fallacy stops now for me.

• Like 11

I have a friend on FB who is well into conspiracy theories. He enjoys debating about his theories and I’ve only taken the bait once or twice before. 

He has recently told people he would welcome debates via PM and I considered taking him up on it, thinking we could have a spirited debate and maybe we’d each learn something about the other.

I’m realizing after this thread that there is simply nothing anyone that can say to puncture the armor of conspiracies. No matter how logical or how clear is the explanation, the brain will simply deflect it as if it wasn’t spoken and will then cast about for a more outlandish statement to make.

I never quite believed it when people said, “Don’t bother. Nothing you can say with change their minds.” And now I know it to be true.

This really breaks my heart. He’s a young man, young enough to be my son, and it just breaks my heart for anyone who has fallen down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. I’ve heard that it’s almost impossible to get someone back once they’re in the hole and now I see why.

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

12 minutes ago, Pen said:

Okay, Calmer now.

No, you did not understand the explanations. This is proved by your second line.

I am saying, without anger or without any negative judgement towards you: You did not understand this, and this is a simple thing. And so probably do not understand a lot of things that you think you know and understand. 

I know this is difficult to hear, it is against your own narrative, and it will be dismissed. But I want you to know, that you did not understand this simple thing. It's not a condemnation, it is not snide, and it is not saying you don't understand *anything*, but it is the truth. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Cnew02 said:

What I am asking is for you to tell me why I should want to.  What truth am I seeking through Biden's ears?  What knowledge will I have gained if I were to attempt to identify Biden's ears?  If I took your argument here to heart and spend the next 3 hours tracking pictures of Biden's ears and measuring his nose bridge and different ratio of this face, what would I uncover ?  We're adults here, cheat a little.  Tell me the secret I'm searching for.  Whet my appetite for these hours of exploring Biden's ears that you are asking us to do.  You must feel that it is a worthwhile exercise.   

There appear to be more than one person being called “Biden”.  with some differences in ears , cartilage as well as lobes, that seem almost like whorls versus loops on fingerprints— not something requiring nitty gritty forensics capabilities as would two sets of prints both whorls and having to distinguish between similar whorls. 

To me, it does matter if who is supposedly in the presidency and signing laws is who it is supposed to be.

But if it does not even matter to you one way or the other, then yes, save yourself the trouble and do not bother. 

1 hour ago, Tanaqui said:

Exactly. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And if you don't think the claim that an actual human was replaced with a body double is extraordinary then I really don't know how to respond to that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cnew02 said:

And we’re judging his ears because...

Because it will prove there's a body double in the WH? That he had plastic surgery? Both? It's hard to even know what the issue is with Biden's (or someone's) ears because she won't actually tell us what it's supposed to mean.

30 minutes ago, Danae said:

Pen, redirecting to White House is like sending a letter to the White House.  Anyone can do it.  There is no law against it and no “access” involved.

Which means that regardless of what you said @Pen you actually didn't understand the explanation. So there's our answer to that one.

Edited by Lady Florida.
  • Like 2