Menu

Daily Movement - Thursday, April 1

purpleowl

Walked aaaaaaaalllllmost 5K and then did arm/leg exercises. 

When I opted not to continue physical therapy, the therapist sent me off with a long list of exercises I can do at home. It's far too long a list to do everything every day, and I kind of fell into a rut of doing the same subset of stuff in more or less the same order every day, just because it took too much time and energy to decide to do anything different. This week, it occurred to me that I could alternate "floor days" with "standing days" and broaden the types of exercises I do regularly while still having a routine that doesn't require me to decide every day what I'm doing. 

All of that said, today was a standing day.

Spring Start Status Update:  150.1 of 500K

• Like 5

7 hours ago, KathyBC said:

Daily walk.
I feel like I need to make up a challenge, so I have something new to add every day, lol. I'm partway to Timbuktu or something. But at 12km or so per week it will have to be something pretty close by. 😄

I have set a goal of walking "to Boston" this year.  If I did my conversions right, your yearly goal and mine are about the same.  It gives me something to aim for.  If you want a daily reminder you could pick a location, print out a map, and mark your progress.

• Like 2