Menu

Fingers crossed! Edit: Happy update!

Mrs Tiggywinkle

And not that it was what we were looking for, but it’s the exact same floor plan as my beloved deceased grandparents’ house(I spent many happy childhood days with them) and the property is very similar .  Walking in just felt like home, something I’ve never really felt in the house we’ve lived in for eleven years.

Edited by Mrs Tiggywinkle
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Tiggywinkle said:

And not that it was what we were looking for, but it’s the exact same floor plan as my beloved deceased grandparents’ house(I spent many happy childhood days with them) and the property is very similar .  Walking in just felt like home, something I’ve never really felt in the house we’ve lived in for eleven years.

Maybe you should tell them that!  Doesn't that work sometimes???

Sending all the good luck your way.

• Like 6

It’s been a pretty hard six years in our little family.  I truthfully haven’t even posted half of it.  We bought our house in 2010 for dirt cheap and put a lot of work into it.  It’s almost completely remodeled, but we turned out to dislike the location and the layout.

But every time we had 20% saved for a new house something else would happen that wiped our savings. The last two years we’ve been able to make good headway, just in time for the housing market here to turn crazy and bidding wars on houses.

We should know Monday but our realtor says we’ve given the best offer they’ve got.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Mrs Tiggywinkle said:

They accepted already!! The house is ours!!

I checked for an update before replying because I didn't want to send good vibes if you already said you didn't get it. This is great news!!! Having just bought a new house within the past year I know how hard it can be to find what you want, even when you don't have special requirements. So happy for you all that you found a good one! ❤️ 

• Like 2

• Mrs Tiggywinkle changed the title to Fingers crossed! Edit: Happy update!